Tili 10 Piece Deluxe Beauty Edit Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price increase is great news. Not tempted at all now. Glad I came here first, I had picked up my "online buying book" and that is never a good sign for my bank account.

Me thinks there have been naughty elves making mischief overnight. It had a one star review that has now gone.

From memory you can cancel advanced orders. But you have to be careful if it comes in early they send it out early. So you have to make a physical note and keep your eye on your emails. Else you get an unexpected surprise. I've had a variety of different results so advanced orders are something of an adventure.
Thanks re AOs.

Yes, I saw that one-star review, too. Someone who hadn’t bought it, complaining there weren’t enough full sized products in the box. When I saw it, it had more thumbs down than up. It was the blogger who did all the gushing reviews for nearly every Jay Manuel product when they came to QVC.

Edit: I am so proud of myself - I just cancelled my order! I bought it in a moment of weakness and suddenly found the strength to cancel.

Last edited:
Thanks re AOs.

Yes, I saw that one-star review, too. Someone who hadn’t bought it, complaining there weren’t enough full sized products in the box. When I saw it, it had more thumbs down than up. It was the blogger who did all the gushing reviews for nearly every Jay Manuel product when they came to QVC.

Edit: I am so proud of myself - I just cancelled my order! I bought it in a moment of weakness and suddenly found the strength to cancel.

Proud of you. You did better than me. I think it takes courage to cancel an order.

I didn't recognise the name of the reviewer. But yes I recognise and recall him. He was frequently mentioned back in the day. He still might be but I don't listen for long these days. Wish I could recall his name. And now I've got image of that blue eye shadow and peculiar lights in my head. 😯

Proud of you. You did better than me. I think it takes courage to cancel an order.

I didn't recognise the name of the reviewer. But yes I recognise and recall him. He was frequently mentioned back in the day. He still might be but I don't listen for long these days. Wish I could recall his name. And now I've got image of that blue eye shadow and peculiar lights in my head. 😯
Thanks! It took some doing and I don’t regret it this morning as I thought I would. Most of it would have sat around for years before I got round to using it. I’ll miss the excitement of anticipating, receiving and opening it all up but the remorse would have lasted longer. Now to put this resolve to work on the Molton Brown set ....

Good memory! Wasn’t the Jay Manuel TSV show the first one where they had that strange lighting?

I resisted in the end but I was so torn. I was going to give it to my daughter just because it would be fun to open. As others have said, half the contents wouldn’t get used and my daughter loves neom so I found a couple of good deals for just a bit more. At least I know her pleasure will be genuine!

Thanks! It took some doing and I don’t regret it this morning as I thought I would. Most of it would have sat around for years before I got round to using it. I’ll miss the excitement of anticipating, receiving and opening it all up but the remorse would have lasted longer. Now to put this resolve to work on the Molton Brown set ....

Good memory! Wasn’t the Jay Manuel TSV show the first one where they had that strange lighting?

That blue eyeshadow and strange lights are burnt onto my retinas. I might have to write a note that if they take my eyes and transplant them, then whoever gets my eyes will still see that vision. And probably their children and grandchildren.

I've read a variety of versions about lights and Q and this forum would be my first port of call for information like that. I'm sure I've read AY has special lights. I would say Lulu has them, I'm sure she did the day I bought her stuff, but I got stung and don't forget.

Yes, I generally have a good memory and recall system. Not as good as it was but still very good. Thank you appreciated. Social distance hug. X.

Oh, this box flew out because stock was limited and there were no advanced orders and when it had gone that was that. So either there have been a few cancellations/returns or somebody was telling porkies and they’ve shipped in a load more at a higher price. Not nice. Not nice at all.

Oh, this box flew out because stock was limited and there were no advanced orders and when it had gone that was that. So either there have been a few cancellations/returns or somebody was telling porkies and they’ve shipped in a load more at a higher price. Not nice. Not nice at all.
They did the same for a recent beauty TSV (Elemis? Loccy?)

It was completely sold out by mid afternoon, next morning all varieties were back in stock at full price.

Latest posts

Back