Tignanello TSV 8th March 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crikey Loveheart remind me never to tell you what I'm buying or not buyng! You're too on the ball lol. I'd never sneak a handbag past you!

Don't think they are on the High Street. They are good quality, in my opinion, but it's all personal choice and taste. And I only have the French Tote. I love it and have three in total but that's one of the smallest and, subsequently, the cheapest.

And I can't remember who I was waffling to about the security of the bag but with the magnetic clasp and the strap both closed it's very difficult for anyone to get their mitts in your bag without you knowing about it. It is also definitely a handbag which I always think are more secure. Don't know if that helps any :eek:)

i have a few tig bags and the quality is excellent imo. i once got a bag where the thread on the strap was loose and then i got a last clicks one with a rather lovely looking marshmallow mushroom in it lol
i tend to go for the medium to small bags and i can get loads of stuff in them. well worth a punt imo

Is it just me ? but having worked all my life, my handbag became my portable home/office with EVERYTHING in it. Since I've retired I have had more time to watch tele, thus spent more on the stupid shopping channels, and now have more bags than ever ! My point is, now I'm retired I find that on the odd occasions I actually need to use a handbag (normally its a shopper with purse and phone), I find it hard to fill up, with anything else other than purse, lippy, pen, keys and phone. Not a lot is it. Yet I still buy the sodding handbags which could house a battleship !!!!!

Crikey Loveheart remind me never to tell you what I'm buying or not buyng! You're too on the ball lol. I'd never sneak a handbag past you!

Tee hee. I only passed comment on Kats post because her previous one had been about how awful QVC was, how she could buy things elswhere and she was miffed because her review wasn't published and she was closing her account. I don't usually keep an eye on what folk are buying, honest.

You CAN buy things cheaper elsewhere. I was "miffed" because I took the time and trouble to write a positive review, that was rejected they have done it to me a few times, and other reviews get published which are similar to mine without being rejected I have spent a lot of my hard-earned money with them over the years. I dont feel they really value their customers. If you read my earlier post I still await refunds and owe easy pays, so I am thinking about whether to close the account when its all done. I didnt buy the handbag today even though Tig bags are lovely and very good quality.

Glad to see the shopping police are out in force!

You CAN buy things cheaper elsewhere. I was "miffed" because I took the time and trouble to write a positive review, that was rejected they have done it to me a few times, and other reviews get published which are similar to mine without being rejected I have spent a lot of my hard-earned money with them over the years. I dont feel they really value their customers. If you read my earlier post I still await refunds and owe easy pays, so I am thinking about whether to close the account when its all done. I didnt buy the handbag today even though Tig bags are lovely and very good quality.

Glad to see the shopping police are out in force!

Sorry you seem to have taken my post so seriously. I don't really give a monkeys whether you stay or go or what you buy. After reading your post yesterday I was surprised to see todays post about being tempted, that is all.

I assume you give enough of a "monkeys" to pass comment on the status of my QVC account. Otherwise why comment at all? I was tempted to buy but didnt. Money is safe. Move on. This is dull!

I assume you give enough of a "monkeys" to pass comment on the status of my QVC account. Otherwise why comment at all? I was tempted to buy but didnt. Money is safe. Move on. This is dull!

Not really.

anyway... back to handbags lol

so glad i ordered my white bag last night. i missed out last year and all of the white styles have flown again

Not for me but am hugely tempted by the French Tote in white. Don't have a white handbag at all following the demise of my beloved Gucci white handbag. I'm dithering though because I've bought a few white handbags over the years and the leather needs to be seriously good quality or the bliddy bag will look dreadful inside of a year.

Just a word of warning on the metallic Tignanello bags ... the handles do dull down after a while and there's nothing you can do about it. The actual handbag body doesn't wear anything like as quickly.

Had my eye on the Classic Leather shopper and would've been rude not to order it as it is a OTO!

I did this before I read Tinkerbelle's post and I've ordered it in Zinc! I wonder if the metallic finish reacts with the oils in your hands and this makes the handles dull? I won't be using it as an everyday bag and if the handles go dull I'll pinch a phrase from the antiques trade and say it's patina :happy:

I wondered about that Janey. And you're right about the handles going dull. I have used mine a lot though and it's not enough of a problem to stop me using it. And perhaps you won't have the same problem. Maybe I've got particularly sticky mitts lol.

Not tempted I :heart: my Mulberry and LV bags :sweat:

If it's of any help Jabba there's a selection plus Channel, YSL and some others on offer on Achica for two days, hurry though as there's not many left.

well my white tig x-body arrived this morning and it has to go back. the leather on the back is blue tinged in places and the zip is dirty on part of the front.
it honestly hasnt been used by anyone else, i think it has happened during the packing stage

well my white tig x-body arrived this morning and it has to go back. the leather on the back is blue tinged in places and the zip is dirty on part of the front.
it honestly hasnt been used by anyone else, i think it has happened during the packing stage

Sorry to hear that as I know that you were looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear that as I know that you were looking forward to it.

i have just shown it to him indoors and he is trying to convince me to keep it. after struggling to get a white bag last year and considering how cheap this was i am def. considering it lol

Latest posts

Back