Tignanello Handbags TSV 23/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, this style has been seen before - years ago, with the purse detail at the front - and I bought one. HOWEVER, do beware, as the bag itself seems to be very narrow, so not much 'hand' room inside to ferret about, or get anything in or out. I do love the grey though.

Ah, this style has been seen before - years ago, with the purse detail at the front - and I bought one. HOWEVER, do beware, as the bag itself seems to be very narrow, so not much 'hand' room inside to ferret about, or get anything in or out. I do love the grey though.

Is it a cross-body bag, brissles? Roughly how big?

I was looking forward to this, quite disappointed now I've seen the photos. :sad:

Not very jolly is it? However, it does have a zip across the top, not just a stud so that is good.

I have had a few Tig bags in the past but have thought recent offerings have looked dated.I am desperate to find a new bag (not that I need one) but nothing grabs me without spending £100's ( & not LG).Don't think this is IT though.

I have had a few Tig bags in the past but have thought recent offerings have looked dated.I am desperate to find a new bag (not that I need one) but nothing grabs me without spending £100's ( & not LG).Don't think this is IT though.

It is a while since I bought a Tig and I agree they have been boring in comparison to earlier offerings.

Have you looked at the leather bags in Marks? I often get 20% off vouchers so sometimes indulge. They run about £100 so I get a nice bag for about £80 and of course the non leather ones are cheaper. In fact there is a friends and family offer this weekend if you know anyone who has a spare voucher

I have just bought my first LG bag in her sale - a massive reduction and in fab condition, no returns a la Q, I will be buying another in her next sale.

I'll pass on this TSV mainly because, having looked for a while, I finally managed to buy a brand new leather handbag, with three zipped main sections (plus a zipped section back and front) a couple of days ago. It cost £18 and isn't huge ........... but you wouldn't believe the amount I've fitted into it. It's one advantage of living in the 'shoe county' because all leather goods seem to be cheaper here.

Admittedly, it's not a designer bag but I'm not bothered about that because I've never been into designer anything ........ and I certainly couldn't justify paying the amount 'designers' charge.

It is a while since I bought a Tig and I agree they have been boring in comparison to earlier offerings.

Have you looked at the leather bags in Marks? I often get 20% off vouchers so sometimes indulge. They run about £100 so I get a nice bag for about £80 and of course the non leather ones are cheaper. In fact there is a friends and family offer this weekend if you know anyone who has a spare voucher

I have just bought my first LG bag in her sale - a massive reduction and in fab condition, no returns a la Q, I will be buying another in her next sale.

I have bought M&S bags too - the leather ones are excellent and I agree about the prices, especially with the frequent 20% discount offers and then there's the sales if you're quick. I also have a couple of big (shopper size) bags which go over the shoulder for about £30, leather look but the effect is really realistic looking - friends have commented, thinking they were real leather and must have been well over £100. Nothing has grabbed me this season though.

By the way, sorry if I'm stealing loveallthingsitalian's thunder, but the 20% discount on M&S clothing (includes bags), beauty, home & furniture is available online using code FEB16A12. Free delivery to store and easy to return if unsuitable.

I have a similar Tig bag in yellow but I don't like it due to most of it being taken up with that front pocket for credit cards which I would never ever use for cards and it's not much use for anything else. So despite liking the colours I'm out on this one.

I`ve never bought one but this style isn`t for me and I`ve been put off by the fact they aren`t completely leather Sure it must wear differently too!!

Latest posts

Back