Tiana B TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Joy looks fine in it. Especially the Aqua and the Champagne. It's the guest (sorry forget her name) who looks like a sack of spuds. Nobody pulls a dress to balloon over a belt anymore. Just guessing but I think her bodyshape, frame and height would suit a much more tailored look and shorter length.

Yes that is the worst dress I've seen the guest in. She normally looks OK in Tiana B good thing as she works for them.

Didn't see Joy but if she's looks like a sack of spuds in it I've no chance!

The Tiana B guest always looks better in the shorter dresses I think. Otherwise she is all frock and a head! She also looks better in bright, deep or dark colours. I never think she looks good in muted colours. I do hate to say it but she looked like a dumpling in that dress. And actually for the most part she looks pretty good in a frock.

Joy's frontage was emphasied by the dress but not in a good way. It was also too short for her.

Julia Roberts looked really nice in hers.

Totally agree with everything said about Joy and the guest.

With Joy its a case of "heres my bust, my bums coming !" - she looked as though she was in a straight jacket, and when she walked off I had trouble averting my eyes from her bum that was really on the move !

The guest should wear another frock, because she is doing nothing to enhance a sale. Sorry.

Saying that I've bought the aqua and the cream.

OMG!! Debbie Greenwood just said that Julia is a size 8!! She must be fooling everyone then, haha!! Sorry, don't mean to be nasty but she is much bigger than me and there is no way she is a size 8!! Bless her... :cheeky:

DD and I met Julia a few years ago and apart from the enormous norks she was tiny.

Jude xx

Julia did say she was wearing the 8 today bit that she could also have worn the 10 for a looser fit. I thought Julia looked pretty good in the black one whatever size it was. But Tiana B sizing can be a bit wonky as I have one dress that is an 18 that's loose around the boobs and one in a 20 that isn't.

I've no idea what size Julia is but she always strikes me as being quite small with big boobs and a touch of middle age spread like the rest of us. When she wears flattering clothes she looks fab. I liked her in the black dress but not in the cream one but that's just a colouring thing. It fitted fine.

Julia is small I have seen her. She is incredibly petite so I can well imagine she is in a size 8. Tiana B sizing is odd and is never consistent. I must admit disappointed with this tsv and have not gone for it this time. Joanne the Tiana guest looked awful. She had a belt on the dress because it was simply too long for her and it just looked wrong. I am 5ft and I already have a couple of the oto TB dresses and they are lovely.

Coo-ee Hi Snowstorm....I'm waving to a fellow titch! :wave: but you may not be able to see me over the 5' obstacles! :wink:

Jude xx

I have not been tempted by the Tiana B dresses, but I agree that they are very affordable. I can't get my head around the sizing... how on earth can Julia to be wearing a size 8' 34inch chest, if she is a 34 chest I must be about 28' LOL

Last edited:
Oh dear. I think Pipa looks awful in the TSV. Maybe because it is too staid and conservative for her quirky style, but whatever the reason, it looks dreadful.

for the price of the tiana b tsv i have just bought a dress from ingenue and i am fit to burst waiting for it....

QVC are kidding themselves, say they have virtually sold out the TSV.........erm no, they have sold out of size 20, two colours in size 18 and one colour in size 16, not a virtual sell out at all!!! :rolleyes:

To be fair, the website and the App don't say when an item is limited stock, just when it has sold out. They said on air that the black was limited and the other colours were approaching limited stock. They often don't show the TSV throughout the day, so they can sell OTO's. The only reason the Emma Hardie TSV went right through the day is because there is not a large enough range of product for OTO's.

Latest posts

Back