Tiana B TSV Friday 24th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on, own up, who posted the comment about the TSV that you see if you use the above link?:grin:

Come on, own up, who posted the comment about the TSV that you see if you use the above link?:grin:

brilliant, own up, who was it.

Just switched the telly onto the Tiana B hour, what a load of twaddle they are talking - any one of those dresses could have been on the catwalk at Milan fashion week??? PULEEEEEZ!!!!

Just switched the telly onto the Tiana B hour, what a load of twaddle they are talking - any one of those dresses could have been on the catwalk at Milan fashion week??? PULEEEEEZ!!!!

Be fair - the cleaning women have got to wear something when they're mopping up :cheeky:

And can anyone tell me what the difference is between these dresses and the polyester stuff IW is flogging? :dull:

my 81 year old mum may find them appealing reminds me of what a teacher in her 60's at my primary school would wear. that was 1966.

is that retro or just plain frumpy!:puke:

my 81 year old mum may find them appealing reminds me of what a teacher in her 60's at my primary school would wear. that was 1966.

is that retro or just plain frumpy!:puke:

Frumpy. All in 95% polyester, too!

Mmmmm: FEEL that static cling! :angry:

Ooh wonder whats wrong with JF as DF has just said "get well soon to Jill Franks who's supposed to be on in this hour".

Ooh wonder whats wrong with JF as DF has just said "get well soon to Jill Franks who's supposed to be on in this hour".

She's probably eaten a three course meal for a change and got indigestion.........:wink:

Seriously, she's way down my list of favourite presenters but I don't wish illness on anyone. Hope she feels a lot better soon.

come on own up who keeps on putting up the p!ss taking comments about this tsv on GC's "Style" page?

come on own up who keeps on putting up the p!ss taking comments about this tsv on GC's "Style" page?

The comments are hilarious.

The TSV is , in my opinion, horrible - a veritable polyester frump-fest. But then the appeal of Tiana B has always eluded me.

Looks like something EE Heather Trott would wear! Don't get me wrong, I love Heather but as I have put on a lot of weight recently, I worry that she and I will sometimes be wearing the same outfit!

Now then..... I'll put my hand up to being a Tiana B fan - I've bought the TSV in blue and am really looking forward to it.....

I've got loads of these dresses (must admit to getting some of them cheaper from the Liverpool ebay lot) and they really are comfie to wear.

So there :tongue:

Last edited:
Now then..... I'll put my hand up to being a Tiana B fan - I've bought the TSV in blue and am really looking forward to it.....

I've got loads of these dresses (must admit to getting some of them cheaper from the Liverpool ebay lot) and they really are comfie to wear.

So there :tongue:

:mysmilie_497:

I like some of them too, they are very flattering and easy to wear.

:mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500:

I was an early tiana b fan after buying my first one in tkmaxx.quite chuffed when they came to qvc - although haven't bought one for ages - gone off them a bit.

really liked the jade option of the last tsv and missed out on it,although on the other hand quite pleased to save my money as I didn't have any upcoming events to wear it at :giggle:

I think this tsv is awful,really cheap looking - not one of their best.have only just come in so not sure if its gone well through the day

Latest posts

Back