Tiana B TSV Friday 24th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must confess I have bought these in the past - generally the plain colours and straight neckline, AND have had compliments too - SERIOUSLY ! but then I have worn them with opaques, - reliving my mini dressed youth of the 60s actually. HOWEVER, this TSV is awful - the prints are straight from a market stall.

Lovers of TB (eh?) should try E bay - shedloads of BNWT to be had there !

I have a TB dress from a year or so ago (what anniversary is this?!) I remember seeing Chuntley wearing it and then ordered it. It is OK but comes up too short. Being close to JR's age I have to wear with opaque tights. I am a size 12 and ordered medium. Who is she trying to kid that she is a small. I am watching the show now and guess what.....yes those awful wedges are on again. Upside is that the skinny jeans/leggings are probably in the wash, walked there themselves I would imagine

I think the larger sized model always looks lovely in Tiana B but not the skinny ones, unless it's belted.
Did nothing for Jilly either:wait:

yes I thought jilly looked quite dumpy in hers.I think the dresses generally look better with black opaque tights and boots.jilly looked terribly old fashioned in the sheer black tights and flat shoes

Have just seen a somewhat previous 5* review for yesterday's TSV from someone who has bought all three and decided she loves them before they even arrive!
Hope they fit otherwise she's looking at a lot of return postage...

Have u noticed though that everyone of yesterday's dresses except 2, was either black or purple or black based.
Excuse me but don't TB realise that "very this season are camels and browns"

Hardly any sell outs yesterday and even had TSB left in last hour(which never known before!!)
Seems to me all the clothing on QVC either comes in black,red or purple........
sorry but they realy are NOT this season!!!! even though they might try to tell me they are............

Have u noticed though that everyone of yesterday's dresses except 2, was either black or purple or black based.
Excuse me but don't TB realise that "very this season are camels and browns"

Hardly any sell outs yesterday and even had TSB left in last hour(which never known before!!)
Seems to me all the clothing on QVC either comes in black,red or purple........
sorry but they realy are NOT this season!!!! even though they might try to tell me they are............

But, but... Glen SAID that purple is "in" this autumn/winter!

And he wouldn't lie now, would he? He's an "independent fashion adviser" after all...

:taphead:

I caught the tail end of All Star Family Fortunes last night before the X Factor and I'm sure Hayley Tamaddon's Mum was wearing a Tiana B dress!

I caught the tail end of All Star Family Fortunes last night before the X Factor and I'm sure Hayley Tamaddon's Mum was wearing a Tiana B dress!

and the one next to her was wearing a Kim'n'Co top :giggle:
So the Qs unique selling point= ''celebrities don't wanna wear our fashion but their mums and aunties do'' LOL

probably fell for the QVC spiel of "designer" "fashinable" "so in this season"

But, but... Glen SAID that purple is "in" this autumn/winter!

And he wouldn't lie now, would he? He's an "independent fashion adviser" after all...

:taphead:

Whatever colour they're selling at the moment is the one 'that's in this season' :happy:. Or the other famous line:

'Now we're calling this 'red' but it's a very subtle red - sometimes reds can be so in your face, but this isn't it's a really gentle red...'

then five minutes later

'Now we're calling this 'red' and it's a very bright red, luscious - sometimes reds can be sooo wishy washy and gentle but this isn't - it's a really bold pillar box red...'

:drunk:

to be fair to tiana b,I have heard the guest mention that they put black in every dress,as everyone has black in their wardrobe.

to be fair to tiana b,I have heard the guest mention that they put black in every dress,as everyone has black in their wardrobe.
Does everyone have black in their wardrobe?.....I don't anymore.
I got to that age when I realised it just didn't suit me anymore, and have gradually replaced it all with browns.
I'm not saying don't have any black, just give us some other colours as well please(not just red and purple either!!!). :happy:

Does everyone have black in their wardrobe?.....I don't anymore.
I got to that age when I realised it just didn't suit me anymore... :happy:

Me too. Especially if you have silver (well salt'n'pepper really) hair I think the contrast is too stark and actually purples and brighter colours are much more flattering.

I think the larger sized model always looks lovely in Tiana B

Joy does, but they are too short on her. I thought this visit was a very poor show, the lengths were a problem for me and I am always tempted to try, not this time. Even my DD commented on them, she picked out only one that looked OK.

Latest posts

Back