Thorntons guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I like him! last night, where did he come from? There has been two different women but hope this guy is to stay!

He is not new, has been doing Thorntons shows on and off for a couple of years!

I find an hour of watching people eating and oohing and aahing about chocolate boring and it tells me nothing. Once they've told the story of Stanley and his secret magic toffee and , we are left with 55 mins of
mmmm thats beautiful,mmmm thats delicious,mmmm thats my favourite,oooh i love the Alpini.,ooh i am naughty but i'm going to have another one.

Very informative

I much prefer this guy to the usual woman, she says chocolate in her sickly sweet voice in virtually every sentence. We know its chocolate!! this guy seems much more fun and light hearted! Plus the woman opens every single packet of everything and pours them all over the counter which is overkill but great for the crew lol

I find an hour of watching people eating and oohing and aahing about chocolate boring and it tells me nothing. Once they've told the story of Stanley and his secret magic toffee and , we are left with 55 mins of
mmmm thats beautiful,mmmm thats delicious,mmmm thats my favourite,oooh i love the Alpini.,ooh i am naughty but i'm going to have another one.

Very informative

not to mention the fact it makes you feel sick watching them stuffing it in and talking with their mouth full.

I really liked the previous lady, the one who kept saying, 'chocolate' I know who you mean, she was warm and lovely to watch. This new guy is cute but she was a 'nicer' person to watch.

I think the woman is like the chocolate, nice to begin with but quickly becomes too sweet and sickly.

Very informative
What is it about Alpini it does nothing for me?

That woman with zilch personality and syrupy voice totally got on my nerves!! The chocolates are very mediocre too. Someone bought a large box in today. When they're on offer for a fiver in every cheap shop in the land it doesn't feel like that much of a treat :p lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I`m not a lover of Thorntons chocolates, they`re sickly but their toffee is good but bad for fillings. Once pulled a filling out eating their special toffee, it turned out to be an expensive box of toffee !

Am I the only one who thinks blowing £40 on a few boxes of chocolates is an utter waste of money? It's just you have nothing to show for that sort of money once they're gone. Bit like expensive bubble bath!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks blowing £40 on a few boxes of chocolates is an utter waste of money? It's just you have nothing to show for that sort of money once they're gone. Bit like expensive bubble bath!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I agree especially when the likes of Asda have been selling 3 boxes for a tenner, including makes such as Lily O`Birans and Lindt.

What is it about Alpini it does nothing for me?

or me, but they seem to love it.

I have recently discovered Aldi chocolate after reading a recommendation from someone on here. It is absolutely gorgeous and cheap as chips.

Latest posts

Back