This is a first ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I returned a ring to QVC on Monday and received an email today, part of which is below, acknowledging the fact that they had received it and the refund was on its way.

Your refund will show on your next statement.

If you’ve returned two or more things at once, they may be processed at different times. You can expect to receive an email confirmation for each item.

Sorry that this item wasn't what you were looking for. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee - it's one of the ways we try to make shopping with QVC simple and worry free.

I've never received an email like this before and didn't request notification that it had arrived back safely. I don't usually need to send goods back, but I have returned 5 things in the past few weeks. I wonder if this is just a one off, a new customer satisfaction regime or are they wondering why I'm suddenly returning things that I've ordered? :33:

I returned a goosip watch recently and i did not recieve the email, but did get a refund in less than a week.

I returned a ring to QVC on Monday and received an email today, part of which is below, acknowledging the fact that they had received it and the refund was on its way.

I've never received an email like this before and didn't request notification that it had arrived back safely. I don't usually need to send goods back, but I have returned 5 things in the past few weeks. I wonder if this is just a one off, a new customer satisfaction regime or are they wondering why I'm suddenly returning things that I've ordered? :33:

Hiya
I returned a Butler & Wilson necklace on Tuesday and too have received an email. I thought it was because I wrote 'WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH' on the returns form!!

I returned something last Friday and also got an email yesterday acknowledging the return and that they had creditted my card.

This is obviously a new service they are doing.

I usually get letters of confirmation when I return anything, because I tick the appropriate box on the return slip. Never had an email though. Maybe they're cutting back on postage costs!!

I usually get letters of confirmation when I return anything, because I tick the appropriate box on the return slip. Never had an email though. Maybe they're cutting back on postage costs!!

I didn't tick the box on the form asking for confirmation that they'd received it. I just ticked 'refund' so maybe it is a new initiative. They'll probably give it up next week and try something new. ;)

Latest posts

Back