They must be desperate.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
They must be down to the bare bones for presenters this week, because they've wheeled in the lesser-spotted Cheralene Lavery.

She manages to make even Jess Foley and Lindsey Carr look slightly professional.

"In this design we can see here........."
"The light is dancing out of it........."
"Iconic piece............"
"Its big, it's bold"
"In this one off opportunity we can see here............... 73 available.........."
"we've taken every single penny and every single pound out of it............"

Repeat x 1000 per show.

I thought it was Germolene Lavatory. I’ve seen her a couple of times on Hobbymaker and rapidly switched to another channel.

Definitely a "Wind Up and Go" style. She's been saying "we can see" or "we are experiencing" since the very first presentation she ever did (probably in the trial she did when auditioning for the job, just can't remember). Odd phrasing, jarring and strangely distancing, which is probably counter to the effect she was told it would have. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They must be down to the bare bones for presenters this week, because they've wheeled in the lesser-spotted Cheralene Lavery.

She manages to make even Jess Foley and Lindsey Carr look slightly professional.

"In this design we can see here........."
"The light is dancing out of it........."
"Iconic piece............"
"Its big, it's bold"
"In this one off opportunity we can see here............... 73 available.........."
"we've taken every single penny and every single pound out of it............"

Repeat x 1000 per show.
Germinating Laboratory speaks in cliches and in fact I thought her presentation was almost robotic (AI?) on one occasion. I wondered if she was a previous student of The Peter Simon College of How to Talk C&ap because of the 'dancing lights' and the 'boldnesses of colour'. Personally, my lights certainly weren't dancing when I looked at what was on sale, so I had no struggle restraining my boldnesses.

Latest posts

Back