The vet says he's fat!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You may pooh-pooh this but ... my Tiddles was diabetic at 15 and passed away at 19. I bought her a magnetic collar which she hated, as LadyTiddles had never worn a collar in her life (indoor kitty). A couple of days later, she was racing up and down the hallway and full of p*ss (not literally, lol). Wondered what HadGotIntoHer and later that day, thought about the collar. ForWhatIt'sWorth

I put a collar on yer man in the avatar once. Well it was hilarious. He wanted it off and wanted it off NOW!!! He was nigh on doing backflips trying to manoeuvre his head out of the collar. He was rolling around, stepping on it and reversing. Honestly it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

The camera shy brother didn't bat an eyelid!

Neither wears a collar anymore largely because now they're fully grown and have their ruffs/manes you couldn't see a collar anyway!

that's interesting snarls. i tell ya, if louis has a relapse i'll try anything. remember when they had those magnetic insoles on qvc? or was it IW? supposed to give you superhuman strength. i used a magnet once - i bought some little tiny ones on plasters for £1 in asda. years later i had awful pain in my heel - started suddenly and could barely put my foot to the ground. thought i had plantar fascitis which can last a year. stuck a couple on where it hurt and in a few days the pain was gone.

tink - that sounds like lou when i tried to give him a worming tablet! thank gawd he doesn't mnd wearing a collar otherwise he'd never have coped with the tube in his neck and wrapped round it and held in place.

Latest posts

Back