The Storage Ottoman TSV is back on Friday 17/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've now ordered a white one from Amazon, to put in the bathroom. Cost to me? £3.99, because I redeemed a voucher. :happy: And it's free P&P.

I bought mine for £6? £9? (no more than that though) at a london market a couple of years ago.Wouldnt pay more than I did for it but its good for shoes in the hall

Just in after picking up 2 brown ones in Arogs for £12ish thanks to Autumns tip off and reserved thanks to iloveshopping. Very impressed with them and will nicely tidy all my bleach and cleaning products in the bathroom away from little hands and i can set my towel there when in the shower! Thanks folks - blowing a raspberry at QVC!!!

Mum wanted to go to Poundstretcher so, whilst looking around, I sauntered over to the home décor section. Same size ottoman as tsv £3.99, medium £5.99, large £7.99. Mind you, the collapsible section wasn't faux leather, more a canvas but, essentially, it does the same job. The lid was patterned. imo, the quality of the tsv seems superior but, as I have never seen one in situ, I can't say if this is actually so. Even if the quality is better £20 inc post v £3.99? Bit of a no brainer, unless you want to make a feature of it. Also, it occurred to me this afternoon, usually the first thing an inventor does is apply for a patent. Who invented the COLLAPSIBLE ottoman? Because they would be granted a patent on the basis that it is collapsible. Yet everywhere is selling collapsible ottomans, so how have they got round it? Perhaps they don't have one? Akos is, supposedly, an inventor or a bit of a male Lori Greiner, so did he invent the product, the function of it, the composition and, if so, does he have a patent? If he did, no-one else would be able to manufacture an item to the exact specifications which is, fundamentally, what has happened.

I've just bought one from amazon as I regretted missing the last TSV. Same price but free delivery. Bought yesterday evening already dispatched.

I received my 4 from Amazon today but they are not buttoned as shown in the photo. The seller has replied and apologised as its the wrong listing (photo/description). Not planning to send them back as I still like them and a great buy at that price.

Anyone whos interested in the ones from Argos , just beware that theres a new catalogue out 2morrow , so if you want any reserve them today , as there's no guarantee they will be on offer 2morrow:)

Aldi had the foldable ones in Black last year for approx £15. I managed to get one for a tenner when they reduced them. They seem very nice.I have mine in the living room and store magazines and hide clutter in it. They seem available in lots of places and no need for p&p of £4.95 unless you want a range of colours.

Anyone whos interested in the ones from Argos , just beware that theres a new catalogue out 2morrow , so if you want any reserve them today , as there's no guarantee they will be on offer 2morrow:)

Argos website currently offline, presumably for new catalog and pricing

Only seen a few minutes of the tsv presentation today, but the male guest is such a patronising chauvinist I had to switch off

I really wanted one of these, I missed out on it when it was a TSV last year but when I looked back at my emails to see if the price differed and it didn't I decided I would get one. I sat down on the Friday evening with my laptop to look at the colour options that would best suit my hall only to find pretty much everything had 'sold out'. I was later very disheartened to see on this forum that they were showing as sold out online, but in fact they weren't.

They have got them in The Range - from memory I think they were about £11.99 (but don't hold me to that!) - lots of different colours

Dunelm have the small one for £14.99, or two for £25 I think. They look comparable to the Q version. They also sell the large one. I think you can buy a large and a small for £29 ish. And no postage.

Latest posts

Back