The slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine washed very well and is now much softer and less scratchy, I washed it on 30 and cool tumble dried it the colour didn't run which I was expecting. I will now be waiting for my others on wait list to give for Christmas presents.I will wash them first though.

recieved mine today love it. really warm and the fleece is soft and thick. dont want to take it off.

I wish I'd ordered one before it sold out. I dithered all day and ended up getting it on Wait List. I hope it comes back in stock soon. I want to be snuggly too.

Got mine today as well. After reading the tips on here will give it a wash first, but I'm rather looking forward to giving my cats a mohawk :D :D I reckon they'd look rather cute!

I've now used my slanket both ways round. The stitching is fine and no musty smell (unless it's the nice smell I'm getting from it) and I've not noticed any static. I have used it on whilst on my leather sofa and when I layed it on top and put my arms through the sleeves after a while I had to pull my arms out and just snuggle under it like a normal blanket which made me feel warmer but it was great being able to just snuggle my arm back through the sleeve to use the remote. I have also put it on the dressing gown way and sat and read a book with it wrapped round me which was warmer than the other way. I would say though that with sofa use so far it's not the warmest blanket I've used (the cat's nicked that) and I would still have to put the gasfire on on very cold nights.

Who delivered the slanket please and was it in a BIG package:?:

My 2 still havent arrived and DD and I are flying to London shopping tomorrow, cue ANOTHER :fume: from DH :LOL::LOL:

Who delivered the slanket please and was it in a BIG package:?:

My 2 still havent arrived and DD and I are flying to London shopping tomorrow, cue ANOTHER :fume: from DH :LOL::LOL:

Ours came by courier...not a "proper van" but a private person in a car. The box...hrm...pretty big I guess you'd say. Can't remember exactly but maybe about 45x30x20 cm or so. Hope that helps :)

re slanket

Ours came by courier...not a "proper van" but a private person in a car. The box...hrm...pretty big I guess you'd say. Can't remember exactly but maybe about 45x30x20 cm or so. Hope that helps :)

mine came by elderly man in car with his wife ,i must be his best customer as got the philosphy today slankets last week before that liz earle he just laughs,slankets came i boxes notopened as for xmas gifts,glad changed mind and got couple nowgoing by remarks here:5:

I bought one of these for my OH, he has an under active thyroid and always seems to be cold, I am always too hot because the heating is on constantly. He loves it, it is lightweight but warm, I didn't have any problem with the stitching. He wears it with the opening to the front, which seems more logical. I have ordered another for my 12 year old as his kept disappearing up to the computer room with her. I would definately reccomend. I'm happy to as I can turn the heating if not off completely at least down a good few degrees.

I've ordered another on WL, similar reasons to Kate. Bought it for me, but OH keeps borrowing as he is cold-even with heating on and 3 jumpers! Mine was fine on stitching, only little niggle is the static electricity it seems to generate!

I bought two and I'm glad I did as hubby has been struck down with tonsilitis for two weeks now and is continually wrapped up in one. It's great because it means he can have his hands free to still work whilst staying warm

People keep asking me to order these for them to give as gifts, last night they were in stock and now they are not....I really hope they get them back instock soon. Do you think they will have them before Christmas?

Latest posts

Back