the scary ladies of QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hounds-of-love

Registered Shopper
ok my current top 3
the Suarti "lady" is frankly bonkers
diane gilman looks like she was frozen in time, some where between 1982 & 84.
Tova, need i say more ?

The camouflage company ladies. Hounds of love are you a fan of the fabulous Kate Bush?

diane gilman looks like she was frozen in time, some where between 1982 & 84.

Please send her my way, I love the 80's!

Imagine if QVC was knocking around in the 1980's. We'd have ghettoblasters, leg warmers, shoulder pads, CD players,, walkmans and Mr. T boxer shorts... yeah :clapping::emo:

I find
The Birkenstock lady compellingly 'odd' with her manly way of sitting
The EasiYo lady with the hair that never moves and vampire nails, quite scary
and everytime I see Cordelia with her plastered down hair, I imagine her with a comb under her nose (get the picture?)

I find the very twee Lulu G rather odd, the lady that sometimes guests the gold shows, she never seems to comb her hair 'hedge backwards' springs to mind, yesterday I thought Ann D looked rather scary, I think it might have been the brassy hair colour.

Jill Franks with her waxy, cadaverous fingers. Eeesh. And the continual head scratching. Ewwww.

Yes, I find Lulu G scarily odd, she reminds me of the Dolores Umbridge character from Harry Potter....

Suarti - get a new hat love.

The Pilates lady - she doesn't look well

Suarti wearing the temples on her head. far too OTT.

Tova with her tranparent skin. It looks more & more stretched every time she comes over. She used to look lovely years but has ruined herself with all that plastic rubbish.

Marjolein Brugman. If thats how you look through doing Pilates ... no thanks.

Jilly Halliday...aka Vicky Pollard

vicky%20pollard.jpg

It has to be Kimdon'tpauseforabreathsonooneunderstandswhatshesays, Liz Earle who now seems to have the attitude that QVC viewers are very lucky to have her on air and Lulu (don't think I need to add anything there).

Latest posts

Back