The Return Of Stephanie Weightman - Craft Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems like they've done a swap with ideal world. They get the lovely dawn and we get Stephanie. Can't stand the woman. Always turn off when she was on

No wonder Nancy and the other woman looked embarrassed when one of the IW presenters was saying the other day "How is Steph? Where is Steph? Haven't seen Steph for ages"!!

LOL

I only know Stephanie from her previous appearances on QVC with Docraft products.

Seems like there's no comment about that, in fact "Join us for Stephanie's first appearance on QVC in early April"

I wonder whether Stephanie and Craig will acknowledge their collaboration on the short-lived Express Shopping Channel craft shows?

Jude xx

Oh, I REMEMBER the D.Express shopping channel - thanks Akimbo, I KNEW I had seen CR from somewhere else, and there was that Lisa ????? from the Bid up channel as well.

Coup for QVC

So a big announcement that Stephanie Weightman has defected to QVC. Should shake up the crafting world a bit now that there will be a new Queen of Crafts there. Comments on her blog are very encouraging. I look forward to seeing how she does and what she will bring to QVC. :up:

I never liked Dawn Bibby and, whenever mum had IW on and Stephanie was on air, she wasn't my favourite guest either, although she did seem to know her stuff and I would rather have her than Bibby any day. In conclusion, I think we have got the best end of the deal.

Auditory Hell on Earth: Jill Franks and Stephanie together. Nuffink could make me watch.

Having just watched Stephanie on QVC craft for her first shows, I think she seems to be performing far better on QVC than she did on Create & Craft. On C&C she was always really manic & forgetful, fumbling her demos & her words & making loads of mistakes. On QVC she seems calmer - she even speaks posher!
Conversely, Dawn Bibby seems much better on C&C , where she moans less, smiles more & seems happy to have more time to demo. Perhaps it has all worked out for the best for everyone!

I like Dawn and I like Stephanie. Dawn does seem more at home on C & C - more time for demos etc. I welcome Stephanie to QVC and enjoyed watching her on Express Shopping. I wish them both well in their new roles.

I've not seen any SW shows before so nothing to compare, but I did enjoy her TSV launch show with Julian who obviously knows her.

I had assumed that Amy was taking over from the Bibster although it's a long drive to London every week for her when she's got a young family. Shame because I enjoy her shows as well. Perhaps I've just missed the shows ?

Latest posts

Back