The Microwave Grill Pan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
This was a TSV a couple of weeks ago. I thought I'd wait and see what the reviews were like, They are terrible. Did anyone buy it?

I didn't but I bought one of the microwave oven chip browning trays a few years ago and it was rubbish - you had to 'cook' the empty pan in the microwave for about 10 minutes before putting your chips in for 10 minutes - by the time you have done this you could have cooked them in the oven the regular way. And they still didnt taste as good!

I bought it and was pleasantly surprised.

if you accept that it isnt going to be exactly the same as oven or hob-top cooking, it is fine. I am only cooking for myself with it, and it is easier to heat it up than heating the whole oven - I've tried oven chips in it, a toasty, and veggie sausages and they have all come out fine.

The non-stick seems good too, and it is easy to wash. Not sure I'd use it for a family meal though...

I bought this and it's great! To be fair, I've not cooked an awful lot in it yet but I have steamed fish (for mum, I'm veggie) which was great and I've done some great "toasted" sandwiches. I've done cheese and onion and veggie sausage and onion with mustard and mayo. I was skeptical and thought they'd be all soggy and greasy, but they are crispy, not greasy and taste great. I don't think it would be up to the job of a family meal but I don't think it's meant to be. For quick snacks and toasties, it's brilliant. Easy to clean and use. I know I wouldn't bother heating the grill up for this.

I like mine too!

Hi :hi:,
I like mine too. I cooked some meatballs from frozen for an impromptu spaghetti and they cooked right through and browned very nicely. I have lunch on my own most days and will be giving the toasty a try for sure.
:nod::nod::nod:

This was a TSV a couple of weeks ago. I thought I'd wait and see what the reviews were like, They are terrible. Did anyone buy it?

apple///// loads & loads stocked up in the outlets & at 1.99 they should have walked out..i think they did & walked right back again ..........

Why do you want to buy 1 for £1.99 when this seller is selling 2 for the same price?? :mysmilie_854:You could always buy the two and then throw one away.....:grin:

Does the link not open for you PMS (ooh err) if it doesn't just search that well known aution site with item code 120530184408

Great shop on Ebay.

Does the link not open for you PMS (ooh err) if it doesn't just search that well known aution site with item code 120530184408

HI PPC :grin:,
What a great seller - the bags come in two sorts - 50 use for £1.99 and 100 use for £3.99 - have you any advice as to which are best?
Thanks
:nod::nod::nod:

Latest posts

Back