The hyper Forbes Riley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
OMG. What is she on!
Feeling a bit tetchy this morning! Have got QVC on in the background whilst I am doing some housework. Forbes Riley (is that her name) is bouncing off the walls! She is so hyper its wearing me out. And as for the spingym thingy she's selling, couldnt I get a similar result from a bungy I've got in the boot of my car!:mysmilie_51:
Turning her off right now!

I was interested in seeing a new fitness gadget - but 2 mins of her was enough - exercised my finger and switched over pronto

She is the lady who was on TV bragging she could sell any old tat and has made millions, well Forbes you won't be getting my well earned love!
JF was on last night saying she loves this product for working out hmmmm.

I was interested in seeing a new fitness gadget - but 2 mins of her was enough - exercised my finger and switched over pronto

I did exactly the same...I exercised my finger too, fancy having to live next door to her....:mysmilie_59:

She was tripping up over her words wasnt she!
The concept of the exercise thingy she was flogging has been around a long time surely. My dad had a bullworker 50 years ago!

I remember she used to pop up every few years on QVC with yet another gadget which she swore made her lose weight after having twins and she used to show a photo of her enormous bump :wonder:

You'll all be pleased to know she's got her own show from 5-6pm tonight 'Get in shape with Forbes Riley' :mysmilie_851:

I remember she used to pop up every few years on QVC with yet another gadget which she swore made her lose weight after having twins and she used to show a photo of her enormous bump :wonder:

You'll all be pleased to know she's got her own show from 5-6pm tonight 'Get in shape with Forbes Riley' :mysmilie_851:

Groan! Not in this house she hasn't.

I think I'd rather get in shape with Mavis Riley. I had the misfortune to have 5 minutes of this last night, what with her lunging and kung-fuing all over the place and Jill saying she's 50 next year like it was a massive shock to everyone who assumed she was still 19, and this is how she gets that fabulous shape to her arms.....even the washing up seemed a better alternative than this.

I have never heard of this woman so after reading this I must catch the 5.00 show. I may only last until 5.05 of course!

She is the lady who was on TV bragging she could sell any old tat and has made millions, well Forbes you won't be getting my well earned love!
JF was on last night saying she loves this product for working out hmmmm.

I never take any notice of what either a presenter or a guest claims. Jill is really into her fitness and would, therefore, be gushing about the product. But she is also a salesperson and, consequently, will try to convince us it is the ideal piece of exercise equipment, that we can carry around with us. Granted, it's portability is a plus, and it does look as if it could be a handy little gadget to have. I know for certain that if I was to buy it, I would use it a couple of times, then toss it in the box room, and it would never see the light of day again. They have been very astute with the global pricing on this item. Anyone who doubts whether they will use it or not, may conclude that, for the price, it is worth giving it a go. Clever. It's not cheap if it doesn't get used, though.

Anyone ever tried the slim gym can't find it on Q wanted to see the reviews after the launch here in UK, I've always been tempted but not sure if it's yet another of those fad items.

She made me switch off ...both her and Gill...desperation isn't attractive imho ...and that pully thing with a wheel....what a load of tosh ....walk as much as you can and dance or cycle ...fresh air too....I'm sure that American woman used to be more layed back ...sales must be slumping if you ask me :mysmilie_13:

It seems par for the course now, that every American sales person has to shout at the camera, whether they're flogging gym equipment, fashion or beauty products. They prattle on about how 'beauuuuudiful and fabulous' everything is at 100 mile an hour, talk over the presenter, have their false nails in close up and wearing wigs that never move !! (and that's just Lennie !)

There may be only a 'pond' that separates us, but they are from outer space compared to us !

Latest posts

Back