the "CLAUDIA" ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered this ring in a size K but was much to small? Sent it back but decided not to order another one. Nice ring but not worth the price after seeing it.

Were you lucky enough to buy it on gold day when they launched it at £134.73? It was then on the website for £147.12 (intro price) and now it is up at £158.64 (intro price). Every time they get it in, it seems to go up in price. I don't buy much jewellery, but I also like this one.

If you or anyone else decides to buy it I would suggest you go up a size. I found it a little tight because it is quite a wide band. I love it tho.

Thanks PPC,I was uming and aring over the ring but have now gone for the white gold and will blame you if OH comments lol.:rolleyes::D

Good on yer Cedric. :cheer: Don't worry I'll sort him out. :D :pPC:

Yes, it's a very nice ring! Love this style! Good idea to do it in all 3 gold colours. (I'm such a jewellery hound... )

I really like this ring, but not keen on yellow gold. Looked lovely in white gold perhaps it will be on 4 easy payments in the future.

I can't believe how quickly the ring arrived,and it's gorgeous.........only thing is I need a bigger size.Wish I'd seen the recommendation to do just that before I ordered.:rolleyes:

Were you lucky enough to buy it on gold day when they launched it at £134.73? It was then on the website for £147.12 (intro price) and now it is up at £158.64 (intro price). Every time they get it in, it seems to go up in price. I don't buy much jewellery, but I also like this one.

wow its now back and look at the IP and QVC prices

9ct Gold Intertwined Multi Strand Diamond Accent Ring
Item Number: 688426
QVC Price £239.25
Introductory Price £219.36
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £4.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £73.12 plus P&P

i know the gold price has gone through the roof but it just seems way over priced now!!

I was looking at this ring just a few weeks ago and noticed that they had suddenly restocked various sizes and colour options so knew it would be coming up as a hot pick or featured item soon.

However, I am shocked at the price increase for what is essentially a 9ct gold ring with a few small diamonds. Less than a fortnight ago, this ring was in stock with an introductory price of £196.20 so how come that same stock has now managed to reach the giddy heights of £219.36?!

I had been considering buying it just last week but will not be doing so now as that is just QVC pushing their luck.

I "bought" this ring about a year ago, it was around £170 then. It was nice but it went straight back, it was too wide looking and not comfortable for me.:bandit:

That price just reflects the general trend in QVC gold prices which are ridiculously high now.

It'll be interesting to see if it's still a best seller at that silly money!

I do love my Claudia ring (especially as I only paid £75 for it.......)

Latest posts

Back