Holiday Kathy
image.jpg

Demure Kathy
image.jpg

Breakfast Kathy
image.jpg

Curly Kathy
image.jpg

She's a woman in her early 50s who is clearly comfie in her own skin - I like Kathy as she seems 'real' which is refreshing.

Kathy is naturally beautiful. She puts the other female presenters in a corner in the looks dept.

She is very natural, I too love the bridal picture. With Kathy what you see is what you get which is very refreshing.

Slightly off track for a moment I think JR comes across very natural and comfortable in herself in a couple of the adverts Q has been running for a little while - particularly like thd one in the plain red dress when she talks about direct access to experts. Maybe the recent news is behind this, these things have a way of making you reevaluate what is important in your life and sometimes that beings calm.

And (back to Kathy) maybe that's her secret she comes across as happy in herself.

I think she's just an ordinary woman, comfortable in her own skin, no massive ego, plus she's lucky enough to be pretty, with nice skin & hair and a nice friendly manner...you'll gather I like her :clapping:

Latest posts

Back