The all new Michael "The Spiv" Mason thread.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mean this as a criticism and I am not talking about his lack of hair but I think in the short time he has come back he has aged visibly. He is wearing more and more make up which shows up his crows feet even more. I get the impression under the smiles he doesn't enjoy the lies and half truths. It is not just him, Peter Simon looks very old/I'll too. I think it is catching up with them.

Mike is on his patronising best tonight claiming to be giving not just bargains but money saving tips too and saving people money "left right and centre".

Mike if you are reading this please fight for the customers and refuse to say the lies. If you get must the crew and sellers on board you could start seething important. Call it the bid spring if you will!

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

He claims his 12 CD set contained 'every single genre' ok Michael, it contains Classical, Opera, Thrash Metal and Jazz? From the examples you played heard one, pop.

You need to buy one if bids fire blanket cos your pants are on fire.

PJ.

So, Monday night Mikey has three DKNY watches at amazing prices. 'FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY' he said. 'YOU WILL NEVER SEE THESE WATCHES AGAIN'. 'WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE'. They flew out.

Guess what?

He had them back on again last night :nod:

Aquaswiss or Aquaswizz?

Last night after 11 o'clock, Mikey was in good form. He brought to air 3 Aquaswiss watches. He goes into his spiel about how many film stars wear Aquaswiss watches. Photos of Charlie Sheen, William Shatner etc. were shown and the viewers told how these stars all wear the watch brand. Mikey goes on to say that the watches sell for over $1,400 on the Aquaswiss web site. It is true that the watches are on that site at that sort of price. However, these prices are grossly inflated and Aquaswiss watches never ever sell for antwhere near that kind of money. It puts me in mind of the likes of Klaus Kobec and Oskar Emil. These watches also have rediculously high MSRPs and sell for a small fraction of them. Aquaswiss is simply just another internet mushroom brand and as far as I know are not sold in any store.

So mikey starts the first watch off at over £900, he has a quantity of only 7. He goes on about the stars wearing the watch and the price on the Aquaswiss web site and how Captain Kirk wears one. Well, if it's good enough for Captain Kirk, it should be good enough for little old you was the suggestion. At over £700, the first watch is sold and Mikey says "it's getting towards the stage now where you could sell the watch on". (Think we've all heard this before). The last watch is sold when the price drops to £518!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me £518 for a 3 hand quartz watch is too much to pay for any brand, let alone what is a mere Aquaswiss. The next watch he sold was the same style with gold plated case and went for an even higher £530!!!

This is the style of the watches which he sold.

aquaswizz.jpg

The actual watches were just a different colour. In fact the first was a stainless steel case and bracelet with black dial. The second gold plated. In every other way they were identical. The watch in the picture is in fact on sale on eBay in the ocean_treetrading shop, which is owned and run by sit-up. The price ther is £147 and it's a question if they are even worth that much?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AQUASWISS...=690087797244463794&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&

I have also seen this style watch sold on the sit-up channels previously for a little over £200.

I know that no one forced the people to buy the watches on the channel. It was just the way they were sold as such high end watches, when they are anything but! It was very clever, but at the same time very underhand. Obviously the people who bought the pieces, knew nothing about watches and were completely misled.

Well done Mike Mason. I bet the company is really proud of you todaY.

Last edited:
And how much were the stars paid to wear the picture in the photo? At least a free watch plus a bundle of cash no doubt. I honestly believe that if I say something in public to an audience or friends I have to be accountable for what I say. If I was on television it is the same deal to the power of ten so come on Mike, there is always two sides to every story, so come on here and change our minds ,

PJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He is selling a wallet as if it is a new invention that no one has ever seen it before. Suggesting we put money/receipts in the most obvious place as if it is a revolutionary idea. Now he says a wallet on the high street is £45+. Whatever.

PJ.

ETA he claims we could take them to the pub and sell them for £30 hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Mike flogging the worry angels last night: :sweat:

"If you're having trouble with your health, with money, with friendship, with family, with work or with loved ones, then worry angels are for you." :mysmilie_496:

"We have sceptics who say when we sell worry angels, we are preying on the vulnerable. I have serious issue with that." :mysmilie_495: :mysmilie_845:

I love the music they play in the background when flogging this crap. "Aaaaaahhhhhh." :song:

"Doctor I've started to talk to small cheap glass ornaments. I look on them as six little friends. Do you think I have a problem?"

"You're a looney!!!!"

OMG, etc., they now have swing tags to identify them as the six horsepeople of the Bidaclypse - Paul, Peter, Sally, Steve, etc.

And a poem inside the lid:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, angels are twee, you've just been ripped off for p&p..."

mysmilie_50.gif

He is selling a wallet as if it is a new invention that no one has ever seen it before. Suggesting we put money/receipts in the most obvious place as if it is a revolutionary idea. Now he says a wallet on the high street is £45+. Whatever.

PJ.

ETA he claims we could take them to the pub and sell them for £30 hahahahahahahaha

Maybe he's thinking aloud of his future plans :wonder:

Perlease. If I EVER get to a stage in my life that I'm talking to some glass anal dildo worry angels toys about my life's troubles... will someone shoot me?

Latest posts

Back