The Alison Young Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh no!!!!!!!!!
I've been purposefully not buying things to buy the ring!!

may have to now buy a kipling bag to cheer myself up

I don't think it will too long before the ring is available to buy. The original ring is called Alison Young Anniversary Ring and was to celebrate her time as "your resident beauty expert" (or something!) and as June is beauty month I am sure it will be aired then.

I love mine and will definitely be getting this gold version.

Do you think the sizing issue will be the same? I assume it will be made from the same basic mould things or however they make rings. My ring is one size bigger than I would normally wear in a band ring and two sizes bigger than a solitaire style. I noticed Alison's gold version was sliding around her finger lots during the ABC TSV presentation.

I have noticed the platinum version she wears is also a bit big. I ordered two sizes at the time but stuck with my original size as it's very uncomfortable when it slides around. I hope it's available soon as I'd like it as a birthday/10 year anniversary present off hubbie!

I'm saved as I prefer my silver one. Don't wear it a lot as I find it a bit showy so tend to wear it on special occasions.

I really really wanted rose but ordered mine.in a way quite pleased that its not until July as I couldnt afforded it at the moment!!

I really really wanted rose but ordered mine.in a way quite pleased that its not until July as I couldnt afforded it at the moment!!

Thanks for the heads up on this one SCW. I agree RD, I am glad its July, having just bought 2 kipling bags (The Kalye - really really nice actually :mysmilie_59:)
Just off to order mine but cannot remember what size I ordered in the platiunum clad one, so am off to trawl through my many many receipts - I could be a while!

Thanks for the heads up on this one SCW. I agree RD, I am glad its July, having just bought 2 kipling bags (The Kalye - really really nice actually :mysmilie_59:)
Just off to order mine but cannot remember what size I ordered in the platiunum clad one, so am off to trawl through my many many receipts - I could be a while!

Just as a matter of interest, I found my receipt this evening for the original platinum clad one - I purchased it in October 2010 at a price of £52.20 + £3.45 p&p !
PS. I ordered size O, usually I wear an M in thin rings iykwim!

ATTENTION ALL WHO ORDERED THE GOLD VERSION ON ADVANCED ORDERS!!!!

It's in stock and in processing so be warned the money will be taken over the next few days, mine has already been dispatched!!!

:headbang::wonder::mysmilie_85: why can't qvc get their stock right!?!

its hard isnt it? Yes I want it and yes I've ordered it.And we're not talking thousands of pounds are we.However as far as I'm concerned I entered into a contract if you like with QVC for the 28th july.So its coming 10 weeks early and I'm paying for it 10 weeks early and TBH no it doesnt suit me right now.I've just ordered and received a kipling bag on easy pay,I do at some point have a next drop of peony coming.Plus numerous birthdays and anniversaries.Plus the *big* talk (again!!) from the DH about managing my spending....so actually QVC it couldnt come at a worse time!!!! want it but thanks a bunch QVC.

its hard isnt it? Yes I want it and yes I've ordered it.And we're not talking thousands of pounds are we.However as far as I'm concerned I entered into a contract if you like with QVC for the 28th july.So its coming 10 weeks early and I'm paying for it 10 weeks early and TBH no it doesnt suit me right now.I've just ordered and received a kipling bag on easy pay,I do at some point have a next drop of peony coming.Plus numerous birthdays and anniversaries.Plus the *big* talk (again!!) from the DH about managing my spending....so actually QVC it couldnt come at a worse time!!!! want it but thanks a bunch QVC.

same here, i've treated myself to the recent Lulu guinness tsv and bits and pieces from honora recently, so july was perfect timing.

I am personally very pleased my ring is in process but you are (both) right it should be July, that is what we agreed to.

Latest posts

Back