That letter again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trouble is QVC have their ass's covered as its in the small print of Terms and Conditions in the small print about returns and what is acceptable.

On the facebook we discovered how much of a beauty product you can use and is acceptable to them when you return as well!!!! Oh yes they know you should only use X amount in the 30 day period. So don't whatever you do be heavy handed when slapping on the Liz Earle,Elemis,Decleor,Gatineau, Alpha H etc. They can it seems return beauty product back to you and refuse to accept it back!

Oh my word, can't believe they are doing that.
What ever happened to family sharing we share here shampoos/conditioners, hand washes / creams, bath / shower products, sun care and hubby pinches my face cream.

So how could they refuse to take back what has been purchased for family, students or house share use.

They better start saying beauty purchases are for sole use only, should you wish to return then.

Last edited:
Yes I was shocked. It was on facebook a woman complained she had returned a beauty item well within the 30 day MBG and CS phoned her and said it was being returned to her as she had used too much of it. QVC replied and said 30ml pot of face cream should last 3 months so they have a formula on how much product should be use. They use it for all beauty products!!!!!!!

I wonder before facebook and finding out about it how many people have had products returned to them for using too much?

Yes I was shocked. It was on facebook a woman complained she had returned a beauty item well within the 30 day MBG and CS phoned her and said it was being returned to her as she had used too much of it. QVC replied and said 30ml pot of face cream should last 3 months so they have a formula on how much product should be use. They use it for all beauty products!!!!!!!

I wonder before facebook and finding out about it how many people have had products returned to them for using too much?

Well they are going to have a problem with the Emma Hardie balm then, cause she's saying slap it anywhere body the face what ever.
So just how much are they going to work out someone should use up in the month?

I think it's time that QVC had clarity with their T's & C's and sent a copy to all of their customers. At the moment they seem to be making them up as they go along with the customer last to know.

was only giving my opinion , but its seems thats ok as long as you agree with everyone , well i have my own views and there is always two sides to a story

was only giving my opinion , but its seems thats ok as long as you agree with everyone , well i have my own views and there is always two sides to a story

That's fine having your own views, no need to be so defensive, room for all.

They must have people employed to measure and open all the returns. Perhaps it is the little green men that harvest the Prai spacedust:doh:

I don't expect you to agree with me, but I am still keen to know why you have said that you send loads back, and you seem ok with that, but it's not ok for Ruthmay to send stuff back too.That's what I didn't really understand about your post.

Whats all this negativity over qvc , just because u get the letter boo hoo get over it there is worse things in life , i have shopped for years with qvc and sent loads back but if u dont abuse their service u will not get the letter

I have not abused their service. Please do not lecture me - I am fully aware that there are worse things in life than a letter from QVC! I merely pass it on for comment, not abuse, among like minded friends.

I find the specified figure of 56% very pedantic to the point of irritating Ruthmay. Since it is only a scrap beyond the 50% unpublicised (though not undocumented) limited I would expect it to have a human review it and make a decision about whether to go with the letter etc. but this is automated and as has been often complained about here defective or incorrect items are included in your return figure. Very low standard of operating by QVC, far from pressteeegeous.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and support. Did not mean this to turn into a holocaust - just fed up with Q's two faced policy. I have returned quite a few things, however, usually keep jewellery, bought a laptop which was not returned and is a considerable amount of money. My view, sure it has all been said before, is if they explained products properly and cut the Qgabble and hard sell, we would not be tempted to buy things on a whim. I know I am very guilty of this, but shall not be buying anything in the future without a great deal of thought.

Thanks again everyone. I love this group.

No you weren't giving an opinion...you were being rude, aggressive and nasty!! It goes without saying you are entitled to your opinion...what you are NOT entitled to do is attack just to float your boat!!

Last edited:
Well i think i have had enough abuse now from this group so i hope you
r all happy now

Well i think i have had enough abuse now from this group so i hope you
r all happy now

I think its probably best, but in case you do pop back which you are quite entitled to do - I thought I would break it down for you. Initially I thought you were one of those troll posters, but it seems you don't seem to understand that on this site we talk and debate with each other as we would if we were face to face, we aren't rude to each other, or sarcastic in an unpleasant way. We have come together on this site as we all buy things from shopping tv and wish to discuss this as a group in a friendly and sometimes jokey manner. But above all we are on here to share experiences of shopping tv, be kind to each other, let off a little steam (not at anyones expense I might add) and have a little laugh. If you cannot understand this then you might like to consider that it may not be the place for you. I do find in life that everyone finds their own level, and this seems to be true of foums. We are a kind forum and it's no good moaning about abuse when you made an unkind post. A clear case of 'bringing it on yourself' with your attitude!

I think thats sound advice and i might have came over a little harsh for some but am new to this and i.didnt think what i said would be so upsetting .

I'm sure no-one would mind if you started over again now you know what we are about. We all make mistakes, goodness knows I've made enough! It'll be OK, just share and join in, be friendly and debate things out if you disagree with someone.

Ooooh, now what's all this about a "letter"?

*ducks and runs*

:smirk:

Latest posts

Back