Tell Me I AM Dreaming - Amanda Holden range now!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah like the Queen and then they can bond over their mutual love of all things BundleBerry :mysmilie_17:

Wonder if her mugs may increase in value over time?Like the Queen has special commemorative mugs for her Coronation ,Birthday etc.AH could have BundleBerry Limited Edition Birthday mugs with her face on(not literally).The faithful would love them.

:mysmilie_15:

Wonder if her mugs may increase in value over time?Like the Queen has special commemorative mugs for her Coronation ,Birthday etc.AH could have BundleBerry Limited Edition Birthday mugs with her face on(not literally).The faithful would love them.

:mysmilie_15:

Reckon Franklin Mint is already on the case :mysmilie_19:

Just read it LATIL , dear Lord, he really is in sycophantic mode - more so than when he's on with Kelly Hoppen ! talk about up their b........side (sorry about that, but cant describe him any other way). If the whole QVC production and marketing team pitch up, to promote half a dozen items then they really are starstruck.

As for AH designing the tat, then the chair for a start can be found elsewhere and much cheaper !!! but Creepy Craigy will be waving his hands around in 'gay' abandon telling everyone he has got it at home - like every other sodding product he presents.

Just read it LATIL , dear Lord, he really is in sycophantic mode - more so than when he's on with Kelly Hoppen ! talk about up their b........side (sorry about that, but cant describe him any other way). If the whole QVC production and marketing team pitch up, to promote half a dozen items then they really are starstruck.

As for AH designing the tat, then the chair for a start can be found elsewhere and much cheaper !!! but Creepy Craigy will be waving his hands around in 'gay' abandon telling everyone he has got it at home - like every other sodding product he presents.

Exactly - the table he's raving on about (which AH 'designed' apparently) is just a lower version of this which has been around for a few years - complete rip-off and absolutely shameless to suggest any 'design' has gone into any of these products. The 'royalty' mugs are just cheapo versions of Cornishware with a bit of gilt bunged on to make em fancy, grrrr.

http://www.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350015362.aspx

A Holden is an embarrassment and seems to be jumping on the bandwagon! Her Ad with Pink Flamingos is awful, why does QVC feel the need to promote using these so call cebs? :mysmilie_10:

I wonder if there is anyone out there who will store their Amada Holden products in their Anthea Turner storage boxes?

Exactly - the table he's raving on about (which AH 'designed' apparently) is just a lower version of this which has been around for a few years - complete rip-off and absolutely shameless to suggest any 'design' has gone into any of these products. The 'royalty' mugs are just cheapo versions of Cornishware with a bit of gilt bunged on to make em fancy, grrrr.

http://www.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350015362.aspx

I bought a fabulous solid wood console table, brand new, with a drawer from a charity shop for £100. This one looks like garage storage to me.

AH is one big fake, and I don't mean her face/lips/laugh, but a neighbour popped in the Avon catalogue last night and there's items in there that have ladybirds in cups and things, so at least we know that AH takes a lot of her inspiration from the Avon catalogue.

Just had a quick look and Craig Rowes sickly sweet disingenuous praise, and AH smugness makes me turn the channel right over, serves me right for being nosey. :mysmilie_13:

Now that her show has finally aired, perhaps we won't be subjected to that awful promo every 5 minutes.

It's up there with the absolute worst promos, along with Ruth Langsford and that weird Kim & Co one.

I swear to God that Craig is getting worse ! he's in constant overdrive with flailing his hands around. He can't utter a ****** word without hanging 'em out to dry. If I was on Twatter I'd tell him to give it a rest, its a distraction now.

Latest posts

Back