Tell Me I AM Dreaming - Amanda Holden range now!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A couple of years ago she got slated for allowing her daughter to dress as a 'hooker' for a fancy dress party (apparently her husband had pressed the wrong button when sending it on social media). The woman clearly knows that 'slut' sells !!!!

When's AH's show. Mr CC wants to tune in and see if she's wearing "that dress". WTF? He can look at me in my open dressing gown any day of the week (and I'll cut the back out of it as well).

She looked a right state in that ****** dress. How can people look up to this woman dressed like that? To go on prime time TV when kids are watching, practically undressed is appalling. I can't stand her and would not spend 1p to line her money grabbing pockets. I think getting these so called celebs on QVC is in of the worst things they have done!

She's as smug as they come, but the irony is, she's got absolutely nothing to be smug over. She's not a supermodel, she's not a Hollywood actor, she's not a brain surgeon, she's basically just famous for being famous, and I too wouldn't give her one single penny of my money because unlike Amanda, me and my husband work hard for ours.

I'm still wondering what Ruth Langsford actually does apart from holding a garment up against herself. In fact anyone with half a brain could stand and comment about each garment like she does. Nothing too taxing or ground breaking, but no doubt she's upped her bank balance for an hour's 'work' each week. And another thing, these days no magazine is complete unless there are articles about her and her old man, and Holly Willoughby - who's interested for God's sake ? I'm only aware of these people through the mags cos I certainly don't watch them on the box - same goes for Ambitious Amanda.

A couple of years ago she got slated for allowing her daughter to dress as a 'hooker' for a fancy dress party (apparently her husband had pressed the wrong button when sending it on social media). The woman clearly knows that 'slut' sells !!!!

Whilst not usually judging parenting styles,I find it hard to fathom why a parent would allow a(then approx)9 year old to go out dressed like a tart.

N.B
The picture was removed after 8 minutes as action against a newspaper company was threatened.Apparently ,the child was actually dressed as Cindy Crawford !!

Last edited:
Ha ha funny how these pictures get into the media by mistake. Although RL is popping up everywhere ,at least she does keep certain bits of her from almost popping out.

Whilst not usually judging parenting styles,I find it hard to fathom why a parent would allow a(then approx)9 year old to go out dressed like a tart.

N.B
The picture was removed after 8 minutes as action against a newspaper company was threatened.Apparently ,the child was actually dressed as Cindy Crawford !!

I think it was Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

I just looked up Amanda Holden. Seems like the only things she has going for her are her appearance and the people she knows / has known. I get the impression she would walk over anyone were it to benefit her in some way. I'd put her firmly in the same bracket as Anthea Turner (remember her?). Not that long ago Anthea tried to reinvent herself as an authority on all matters household, and was brilliantly by Harry Hill (see link below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4Ljjbp0SA

Well Anthea then sprang up on a TV shopping channel touting her own range of boxes as "storage solutions!"

Last edited:
Coming next to QVC: "JBA" by Julius - a collection of jewellery inspired by Rome and eastern Europe. How about a nice piece of Baltic amber set into a twist of wire with a touch of rare Lithuanian steel?

I think we should all write to QVC telling them they must think we are all nuts to even want to buy AH's stuff, none of it will see the light of day in my house, and as I said previously, it is highly doubtful that any of it is in AH's house either.

I think she's disgusting, and I thought her 'frock' was disgusting on BGT, seriously her husband needs to start paying her some attention - she obviously isn't getting enough - I'm disgusted with her and no long like her.

She is loving every second of this and admits to deliberately trying to shock. Someone should tell the silly Bint that a proper talented celebrity doesn't need to pull stunts on family television to get attention. Me me me, no wonder she will fit right into Q.

I feel sorry for her daughters, their school friends will watch these programmes avidly and won't hold back in the playground when it comes to discussing that dress. Most of their comments will have been voiced by their parents anyway so will be less than complimentary.

I so wish QVC customers would stop buying this celebrity tat. They might stop stocking it then. I had a glimpse at this range of AH and thought it looked cheap and tacky. I certainly wouldn't feel like royalty drinking out of those mugs like one reviewer. The wire chair sets are like something my grandma would have had in the 70s and they were ****** uncomfortable then. Cheap tat sold at an over inflated price because it's 'designed' by a celeb.

Latest posts

Back