• TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Tefal Pure Pop Garment Steamer
Item Number: 829855
QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Steam in style on the go with the Pure Pop Garment Steamer from Tefal. Heating up in just 15 seconds, this compact, travel-ready accessory harnesses the power of steam to eliminate creases, working both vertically and horizontally without the need for an ironing board. Perfect for everything from suits to delicates, this steamer not only smooths but also sanitises, extending the time between washes and keeping your clothes looking fresh so that you always look your best.

Travel-friendly - thanks to the garment steamer's compact, not to mention sleek and stylish design, you can pop it in your suitcase with its very own pouch and stay sharp on the move, wherever you are.

Goodbye wrinkles - portable but punchy, the 1300W Pure Pop Garment Steamer pumps out 20g of steam per minute to help make creases vanish. After a quick 15-second heat-up, you'll be pressing and impressing.

Steam ahead - this handheld steamer can be used vertically or horizontally, so no ironing board is needed. Use it upright to refresh your clothes on the hanger or lay it flat for touch-to-tackle areas like collars and cuffs.

Switch it up - featuring a clever reversible pad, you can switch between tasks in a snap. The velvet side can be used for de-wrinkling delicates safely, while the lint removal side is great for removing pet hairs.

• Heat-up time: 15 seconds
  • Light switches off when the steamer is ready to use
  • Long power cord
  • Water tank is easy to fill and empty
  • Gross weight: 1.1kg
  • Net weight: 0.71kg
  • Steam output: 20g / min
  • 1300W
  • Water tank capacity: 70ml (removeable)
  • Cord length: 2m

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Coral
  • Yellow

What's in the box?

• 1 x steamer
  • 1 x reversible pad
  • 1 x travel bag

I ordered the blue one at 9pm yesterday. I shopped around first and read the other reviews that were online and made my decision after doing that as it was a bit cheaper on QVC.

Most of my clothes are easy care and don’t need ironing but there are a few that would benefit from a quick blast with this steamer. I do have a small iron at the back of the cupboard but I haven’t used it for years so, for me, this steamer will be ideal for the odd item of clothing. I used to use the tumble dryer to get rid of creases but I prefer not to hike up my bills just to de-crease one top. In fact, like my oven, I haven’t used it for a couple of years.

It was dispatched this morning so that’s quite good going. I’ve got a brilliant Evri team and so anticipate it being here by the end of the week. 🤞

I was tempted as I can't be bothered to pull out the bigger steamer or iron these days.

But would I use it?

Like Toril, most of my clothes are easy care and I rarely leave the house these days, anyway. I used to wear finer fabrics with beading that a steamer is ideal for but no longer own anything like that.

I once worked with a woman who ironed EVERYTHING. Including towels, socks and bra wings/back. I thought she was bonkers. I like ironing tea towels but that's my limit for unnecessary work. I certainly won't be ironing my thermals - which will be out and on me in a few weeks if the weather stays like this.

I went for this, only to find that Lidl have a very similar Beldray one TODAY for £24-99!!!

Has more water capacity, and the handle folds down to make it smaller for starage or travelling.

Same stean output, and a removable reservoir as well.

About £15 cheaper 9nc PP :(

And to add insult to injury, Tefal themselves have a £10 off coupon at the moment!

Last edited:
My Tefal garment steamer arrived this morning and I tried it out to check it was working. It does work 😃 and it did a very good job on the items I steamed so I’m glad I bought it. As I said earlier I haven’t used my iron for years because the majority of my clothes are easy care and my bedding is Cozee Home which doesn’t need ironing, but the Tefal will make light of any non easy care items that do get creased. 👍

I went for this, only to find that Lidl have a very similar Beldray one TODAY for £24-99!!!

Has more water capacity, and the handle folds down to make it smaller for starage or travelling.

Same stean output, and a removable reservoir as well.

About £15 cheaper 9nc PP :(
During the presentation they said that Tefal spare parts will be available for about 15 years if it goes wrong, I doubt that Lidl will have the same offer. Even if it’s a Beldray model then getting spare parts for it might be more difficult as Lidl are selling it.

A review on the Tefal website - - note the interesting reply - - -

1 out of 5 stars.

Good branding, poor performance​

When using it on my shirts it fails to get creases out and I have to resort to the iron.

Response from Groupe SEB UK Limited:

(Tefal)

Thank you for the feedback regarding the performance of the garment steamer. The Pure pop is ideal to refresh garments and especially while travelling. The performance will not match the use of an Iron.

That's why I bought it, to avoid ironing. I haven't had mine yet, if it won't "iron" my shirts, it can go back.

I don’t iron shirts but it worked well on the things I did try it on and removed the creases. It will be used, whereas the iron won’t be especially as I haven’t got an ironing board. 😂 The reviews on Amazon and QVC are a lot more positive than the one from the Gefal site that you posted.

Hopefully it will do your shirts because otherwise it’s another return for you and another long wait for a refund.

My Tefal garment steamer arrived this morning and I tried it out to check it was working. It does work 😃 and it did a very good job on the items I steamed so I’m glad I bought it. As I said earlier I haven’t used my iron for years because the majority of my clothes are easy care and my bedding is Cozee Home which doesn’t need ironing, but the Tefal will make light of any non easy care items that do get creased. 👍
You got that very quickly.

Mine has only just got to the national hub, so won't arrive for a day or two. AND I ordered it on the preview day too.

Something that I ordered on Wednesday evening was delivered this morning so QVC appear to be on the ball, as are Evri as I’ve got a brilliant team.

I've received mine and read the instuctions but havn't had chance to try it yet.

One of the characteristics of QVC is that they stress all the good points and never mention any negatives, but I suppose that is their job.

QVC kept stressing it only takes 15 seconds to warm up. The instructions also say that it takes AN HOUR to cool down before you can put it away!

It did only take about 15 seconds before the steam appeared but I put mine straight into the bag as soon as I’d unplugged it. I was just careful not to touch the end part, obviously. The bag didn’t self combust with the newly used steamer inside it so maybe their hour is a tad dramatic although it’s sensible to take care with it.

I've just tried it on a shirt (cotton I think) from the wash that was very creased.

I am not impressed, it only partially removed the creases, and shirts are the only items I iron anyway. That was another omission in the presentation, how short a time the water lasted.

With all the refilling of the tiny reservoir, it probably took longer than ironing it; I refilled it at least 3 times.

So is it a return? I haven't decided yet, I will look at the shirt later when it has completely dried after the steaming, in case the creases have returned.

I will probably return it, it's not worth my while to keep it.

If I showed my steamed shirt to anyone, I'm sure they would think that it needs ironing.

Once again, I think the demo was "smoke and mirrors" (remember the burnt-on oven grease that was probably just gravy browning)?

I think they had properly ironed all the garments BEFORE their demos, then just crumpled them up a bit to cause some superficial creases, which came out easily with the steam - - unlike my un-ironed shirt.

But I am waiting for my refund for the SFIXX string-lights first. Although the label was for "Tracked 48" there was no tracking that I could use myself, but presumably QVC can.

Latest posts

Back