Tarte TSV 21/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarte 4 Piece Collection TSV 21/08/24

Maracuja Juicy Glow Primer RRP £? + post
Creaseless Creamy Concealer RRP £27 + post
Blush Tape Liquid Blush RRP £34 + post
Beauty Sponge RRP £16 + post

Total RRP £77 + post (as no price on the primer as of yet)

Attachments

• Tarte TSV 1.png
    Tarte TSV 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Tarte TSV 2.png
    Tarte TSV 2.png
    654.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Tarte TSV 3.png
    Tarte TSV 3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Tarte TSV 4.png
    Tarte TSV 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I wonder about the features of the beauty sponge: Does it play music, does it produce gold, does it talk? £16 for a sponge? Really?

Recently I checked Temu and there you can get 20 of these sponges for about 4€, with free p&p. And there won't be any difference to the Tarte sponge! How do I know? I tried them (and compared them to the Real Techniques sponge)! By the way, the IT brushes or the ones from Doll 10, Real Techniques or even Hourglass? You can get them there, just without the labels, but with similar good quality, for a fraction of the price.

My Real Techniques sponge lost huge chunks when I washed it. You can’t just rinse these things in my experience because foundation/concealer goes right inside, so there has to be a bit of rubbing and that’s how mine very quickly came to look like a dog had played with it. I have since all but given up on them or just used cheaper ones occasionally that cost pennies and I don’t care so much about their longevity. I don’t really get their appeal anyway. They seem to leave streaks on me unless I’m just using them on a small area. Maybe I should have tried the Beauty Blender.

The best sponge and the original version is Beauty Blender. Look after it and it will last you for years.
I also had the Beauty Blender and tbh, there is no difference in the material as such (maybe the density can be different), just in the form. As far as I know, these sponges are not made to last years.

I use either brush soap https://www.amazon.de/Pinselreiniger-Kosmetikpinsel-Pinsel-Herzreiniger-Tritart/dp/B073WBT4V7, hard soap or shampoo to clean them (even dishwashing detergent works well), and cleaning them like this they look almost as good as new. I also have a little silicone cleaning thing for the brushes which I also used with a beauty sponge - not such a good idea.
However, in recent weeks I am using brushes to put foundation and concealer on. The sponge I mostly used with concealer.:)

My Real Techniques sponge lost huge chunks when I washed it. You can’t just rinse these things in my experience because foundation/concealer goes right inside, so there has to be a bit of rubbing and that’s how mine very quickly came to look like a dog had played with it. I have since all but given up on them or just used cheaper ones occasionally that cost pennies and I don’t care so much about their longevity. I don’t really get their appeal anyway. They seem to leave streaks on me unless I’m just using them on a small area. Maybe I should have tried the Beauty Blender.
What did you use to clean it?

I only used the sponge for blending out concealer under my eyes and for that area, it really made a difference. Using it for the whole face would take too much time, I am faster with a brush. But in combination, they work well.

Last edited:
The best sponge and the original version is Beauty Blender. Look after it and it will last you for years.

I agree. I had mine free in a gift bag at a beauty meet in America 20 years ago. I still have it! Admittedly, I haven't used it as much as my brushes, but I used the cleaner in the kit (I since bought more BBs and cleaners when they finally arrived here).

It gives the best finish I have ever used other than the other item in the bag, a product called Era foundation. It's spray on foundation that took a few goes to get right but it was perfection when the Era makeup artist applied it on me. I have rosacea and one side is worse than the other but I was shocked at how lovely my skin looked. I was useless at applying it on myself but Mr. AE was quite good at it. I think he enjoyed using the 'Homer Simpson' (the episode where he invents a makeup gun has been an endless source of fun for him and his friend due to my makeup addiction) spray on me.

How times have changed. I stopped wearing makeup at the start of Covid and haven't worn it since. It's saved me an absolute fortune!

tarte 4 Piece Maracuja & Cloudberry Collection
Item Number 252159
QVC Price £100.00
TSV Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Enhance your make-up routine with the Maracuja & Cloudberry Collection from Tarte. This four-piece set includes the Creaseless Creamy Cloudberry Concealer, a hydrating formula that feels like an eye cream while offering full coverage. Alongside it is the Satin Blush Tape, a liquid blush that works to give your cheeks a radiant flush of colour, the Maracuja Juicy Glow Primer for added glow, and a blending sponge for effortless application. Add them to your beauty bag and experience the joy of flawless Tarte make-up enriched with skin-loving ingredients.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this collection individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £113. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £64.05.

Where make-up meets skincare - infused with maracuja oil, cloudberry, Amazonian clay and more, the Creaseless Creamy Cloudberry Concealer is a great example of Tarte's ability to beautifully blend skincare benefits with the make-up look you covet.

Natural-looking radiance - start and end your make-up routine with a radiant touch using the Maracuja Juicy Glow Primer and Satin Blush Tape. The primer is formulated to give a brightening boost to your complexion and can be worn on its own or underneath foundation, while the blush works to lift and diffuse your cheeks for a glowing-from-within look.

Keep your beauty bag full - stay stocked up on your new beauty bag must-haves by opting for our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive one more delivery of the Maracuja & Cloudberry Collection in 90 days, at today's amazing price.

Choose your concealer shade:
12N Fair - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Buffed Rose
16N Fair Light - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Buffed Rose
22N Light - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Buffed Rose
29N Light Medium - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Mauve
35N Medium - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Mauve
38N Medium Tan - comes with primer in Luminous Peach and blush in Satin Mauve
42S Tan - comes with primer in Luminous Bronze and blush in Satin Mauve
47S Tan Deep - comes with primer in Luminous Bronze and blush in Satin Mauve
53N Deep - comes with primer in Luminous Bronze and blush in Satin Pink Raspberry
57N Rich - comes with primer in Luminous Bronze and blush in Satin Pink Raspberry

Contains:
1 x Creaseless Creamy Cloudberry Concealer (6.4g) - a full-coverage concealer designed to help minimise the appearance of dark circles, redness, fine lines and more, while promoting a brighter, smoother under-eye look. Hydrating, anti-crease formula infused with maracuja oil, cloudberry, Amazonian clay and vitamin E. Ideal for normal, dry and combination skin types. In 12N Fair, 16N Fair Light, 22N Light, 29N Light Medium, 35N Medium, 38N Medium Tan, 42S Tan, 47S Tan Deep, 53N Deep or 57N Rich
1 x Satin Blush Tape (12ml) - this liquid blush works to give cheeks a radiant, natural-looking flush and now comes in a beautiful satin formula that blends like a dream and is designed to provide fresh, dewy, buildable colour. Enriched with mango butter, shea butter and porcelain flower
1 x Maracuja Juicy Glow Primer (30ml) - a luxurious primer that delivers a beautiful glow to your complexion, perfect for achieving that covetable radiant look. With roller applicator to help it to glide on smoothly. Contains maracuja oil
1 x Double Duty Beauty Quickie Blending Sponge - an all-in-one complexion sponge with a flat end that blends foundation and concealer onto the face and under the eyes without creasing into fine lines, plus a precision tip end that helps target blemishes and works to blend into hard-to-reach areas like around the nose. You can also use it to blend out your contour and highlight by tapping the tapered end along angles of the face to mimic shadow and light-reflection

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 253276

*A great saving: if you were to buy this collection individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £113

Maracuja Juicy Glow Primer £36 to balance to £113 quoted, cost £15.59
Creaseless Creamy Concealer RRP £27 direct cost £11.70
Blush Tape Liquid Blush RRP £34 direct cost £14.73
Beauty Sponge RRP £16 direct cost £6.93

Total £113 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back