Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll be sharing mine with my daughter, she fancies the bronzer, lip and shadows and I'll be happy with the CC and the mascara. I may pull rank to keep the brush and bag but she may use her big eyes to win them off me!

I'll be sharing mine with my daughter, she fancies the bronzer, lip and shadows and I'll be happy with the CC and the mascara. I may pull rank to keep the brush and bag but she may use her big eyes to win them off me!

I could really do with a daughter to help justify buying myself all this beauty stuff. I would feel a little less greedy if I could say I was buying to share. Has anyone a spare one?

I could really do with a daughter to help justify buying myself all this beauty stuff. I would feel a little less greedy if I could say I was buying to share. Has anyone a spare one?

Me too Dizzy lol! I have three teenage boys so no excuse for me. We can be greedy together :)

:mysmilie_17:
Me too Dizzy lol! I have three teenage boys so no excuse for me. We can be greedy together :)

Me to 13, 16 and 18

My 16 year old loves fashion and art and pro curled my hair for me when it arrived so he is the closest I've got but he has grown out of his make up wearing emo phase a couple of years ago now!

:mysmilie_17:

Me to 13, 16 and 18

My 16 year old loves fashion and art and pro curled my hair for me when it arrived so he is the closest I've got but he has grown out of his make up wearing emo phase a couple of years ago now!

My boys are 19, 17 and 14 so very similar ages :mysmilie_59: I blame them for giving me stress which leads to me buying make up to feel better haha.......well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I'm getting this TSV I've also just ordered the new clay foundation with brush.

I'm definitely going for the TSV and I'm going to record the other shows, but as I'm knew to Tarte and I've only recently converted over to Laura Geller, I'm not sure I'm going to buy anything else on this occasion.

I am pretty gutted I didn't look at the Tarte range (or know anything really about the products before I went to the US last month because I had to pass the Tarte make up to get to the Laura Geller in Ulta.

its £38.40 + post but i didnt quite catch it as i was in bed

Not a bad price. I would have liked it to be a bit lower, especially as it's the first TSV from Tarte, but not a bad price at all really for a x6 piece collection with a bag. The Laura Geller TSV's are usually around this price and the postage on those are £4.95

Just to correct my earlier post, I've found this foundation which is available in the pink (Light Beige) and peach-based (Fair Honey options: http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Amazonia...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-40-_-205119 However I tried the Light Beige in Sephora and it's not what I'd call pink, maybe neutral at a pinch, but the Light Beige was too dark for my skintone.

So there you have it, clear as mud!

PS yes the mascara packaging is good, and the mascara works for me)

I'm definitely going for the TSV and I'm going to record the other shows, but as I'm knew to Tarte and I've only recently converted over to Laura Geller, I'm not sure I'm going to buy anything else on this occasion.

I am pretty gutted I didn't look at the Tarte range (or know anything really about the products before I went to the US last month because I had to pass the Tarte make up to get to the Laura Geller in Ulta.

Strangely when I was in Ulta in April no one seemed interested in the LG or Mally stands and I know LG didn't last long in Sephora either.

Latest posts

Back