Tarte TSV 09/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just been on the QVC website and noticed that this Tarte set is currently on offer at £47.97 and no P&P.
Weird thing is, it has the Today's Special Value red box attached to it. Maybe it's just a glitch or are they trying to convince people it's a bargain, even though it has bad reviews.

ps I bought this set. The Shape Tape and mascara are regular staples of mine. The eyeshadow palette colours were nice enough. But I really didn't like the pressed powder, it had no coverage at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot (340).png
    Screenshot (340).png
    81.7 KB
Just been on the QVC website and noticed that this Tarte set is currently on offer at £47.97 and no P&P.
Weird thing is, it has the Today's Special Value red box attached to it. Maybe it's just a glitch or are they trying to convince people it's a bargain, even though it has bad reviews.

ps I bought this set. The Shape Tape and mascara are regular staples of mine. The eyeshadow palette colours were nice enough. But I really didn't like the pressed powder, it had no coverage at all.
Welcome aboard Poison Violet.

Unusual for something to be a feature price so soon after it was a TSV, looking at the reviews they probably have a lot of returns to shift.

welcome & yes its a mistake that will get corrected shortly as its a feature price as the TSV price was £42.99 + post

Latest posts

Back