Tarte auto drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrsE

Registered Shopper
I signed up for this, but I can't remember what was in the subsequent drops, did anyone screen shot?

I think it's due soon.

Sorry I didn't screenshot but it was only on at beginning of June so I don't think its due until the begining of September x

I've got a screenshot too, if that helps. image.jpg

Get the autodeliveries?

Why wouldn't we?

QVC have contacted people in the past who have ordered AD's and told them there had been a problem with stock/suppliers and they could not supply the AD. I got a letter once about a Laura Geller AD but had decided to cancel it anyway so was not bothered but really want the Tarte orders.

I really hope they don't let us down on this. I already have the palette that's in the second drop & it's gorgeous

I'm looking forward to my drops - I really like the foundation and I like the look of the palettes (although the last drop palette does look a little boring).

Unfortunately QVC UK's track record with AD is really bad.

Nails Inc every TSV has problems, different colours than advertised or not able to supply the final drop.

L'Occitane another regular problems with ADs

These are just two well known ones.

I cancelled the AD for Tarte as I already have the palette in the second drop. Why QVC decided to include one which was for sale months before on its own?

Latest posts

Back