Talking handbag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I was reading today that students have designed a talking handbag to stop you spending!

Any suggestions how the presenters will sell that one?!

Will there be a different accent depending on the brand, let's have your suggestions!

I can picture it now, the presenters starting to get irritated because the bag won't let them get a word in edgewise...............ha! good on yeh bags that's what I say! :mysmilie_14:

Can you imagine a handbag with a voice like DF or JF ? One would be talking to you like a child and the other wouldn`t pause for breath. Plus everytime you closed the bag a voice would pipe up " it`s incredible !!! " or "amazing ". I reckon if Q sold the bag all of DF`s sychophantic followers would buy it just so they could hear their hero`s voice and when they say their nightly prayer to her altar they could hold the bag close and kiss it goodnight. Yep I reckon it would go down a storm but the bag would have to be reprogrammed to tell you to spend more not less.

Imagiane if it was the "Simon Biagi" bag, it would stink of cheese......... "It's only £999??!! Nooooo!!"

If it was DF'S voice it would not save you money it would say 'Buy one, Buy two, hurry up before its sold out, go on you know you want too'

I would end up throwing it in the river. Or muttering "P*ss Off!" :mysmilie_10:

My big brother in Canada signed up for something from his bank to track spending and stop fraud. He thought they would contact him if something dodgy showed up? No every time he uses his card in shops, he gets a text telling him where and when it was used. Its driving him nuts.

If it is a Kipling bag it will start of by quoting a very high price for any item, and you will have to haggle, Indian style, to get the price down. There will be a 'walk away' option, after which the bag will come running after you, shouting "your last price, Memsahib" and thrust the tat into your hand.

For a Lulu Guiness bag there will be a sultry voice saying "and don't forget you get ME with every purchase"

If it was a Charlie bag, it would make you stop at every food outlet, and not let you walk any further until you had bought something to fill its empty insides.

If it was a Tignanello bag it would say........ "ok! yeh got me! I'm really a cheaply made bag trying to be passed off as an expensive one!"

Latest posts

Back