Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh Fynn's a cutie! And free p&p - I wonder whether the other TSVs will have free postage on the day? Maybe that would make it super-duper sunday!

Jude xx

I'm tempted to replace the one I had a few years ago...one of my bunnies bit the wire in 4 places, the bit left nearest the unit was only an inch long so I couldn't even re-attach the plug with a shorter lead (as I've done with many other appliances even though we think the house is rabbit-proofed!).

Jude xx

yankee tart burner

Hi,i tried ordering this a few mins ago and phone message says this is not a valid number,think i may have to wait until 1/7/12 and be patient,want to see what it looks like really

Hi,i tried ordering this a few mins ago and phone message says this is not a valid number,think i may have to wait until 1/7/12 and be patient,want to see what it looks like really

You can order it online just now
I would like another electric tart burner
but am waiting to see what its like 1st

I ordered mine online. Looks a very good price looking at other kits with less tarts included being sold for similar or more money. Thanks SCW, I will put that away for the children to buy me for christmas (they are very young and Daddy never knows what to buy me).

I am going to enjoy watching super sunday, no interest in the majority of the brands but a day of TSV's sounds like a fantastic idea to sell loads if stuff for Q. Wonder if they will repeat it nearer christmas with different brands this time.

no i mean they can do a summer surprise of free postage as the summer surprises can be either free postage like that one is or crazy easy pay or a special price

and i think it could be a free postage one

I meant to say I think it unlikely for a TSV to be a Summer Surprise (free P&P or easy pay) as well as a TSV! Not like QVC to be generous!! :grin:

That TSV came with the Pro Night Cream not the PCMC. So is it the same TSV price as last time? If so not as good a deal as the night cream is more expensive.

No the TSV came with PCMC, details can be seen on this thread from when it was TSV in Novemeber http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...lemis-TSV-on-Sunday-20th-November-2011/page11

Latest posts

Back