Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that the content has been removed already, I can't see it on my screen.

Hi, i can't see the photo, it may be me, but am intrigued and is the Elemis tsv, exactly the same as the one before Xmas, with just a different colour bag?

Regards

x

The photo shows up for me, maybe because I'm already logged in on Facebook.
I think Keeley said the TSV was the same as a previous one but there wouldn't be massive stock. I wonder if all the TSVs will have modest stocks so it could be a problem deciding whether to buy something or wait for a later item. I hope the wonderful SCW will do his stuff and find them for us. :)

Hi, i can't see the photo, it may be me, but am intrigued and is the Elemis tsv, exactly the same as the one before Xmas, with just a different colour bag?

Regards

x

Is that the one with pro radiance, pcmc, hand cream and bath stuff? If so, I want! Will have to find out the details in advance though, especially if not a normal tsv showing at 12, as will be on hols.

What's this all about then? Bit mad innit?! :confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I am sure it is the same one but with a bright pink bag, some people have referred to it on Keeley's facebook page and she has not corrected them so it must be the same one, wonder if it will be on easy pay?

Elemis 5 Piece Tranquil Indulgence Face & Body Collection.
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 200194
Availability In stock UK P&P £5.95.

Description

Buy more than one of this product and save 4GBP for every extra item. Elemis Tranquil Indulgence Face and Body Collection. This five piece set showcases the brand new launch of Pro Radiance Hand and Nail Cream, the all time favourite Frangipani Manoi Body Oil; the award winning Pro Collagen Marine Cream and more, all beautifully presented in a blue patent wash bag. Give the gift of indulgent Elemis beauty.

Contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin

1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) - formulated to deeply cleanse your skin, gently dissolving make-up and daily grime to a radiant, youthful-looking complexion

1 x Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream (100ml) - luxuriously rich hand cream quickly absorbs to instantly hydrate hands and condition your nails

1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (100ml) - super-hydrating oil designed to leave your skin feeling silky soft and beautifully fragranced. It can be used as a massage oil and a hair treatment

1 x Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir (300ml) - enriched with cocoa butter, patchouli, cedarwood and vetivert to leave your skin felling soft and delicately scented

1 x navy patent wash bag - 26.5cm x 17.5cm x 8cm (10.3" x 6.8" x 3.1")

Top tip from Elemis expert, Keeley Aydin
To give your skin the ultimate hydration boost, complete your skincare ritual with an application of the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream over the face, eyes and neck.

It will help provide a dewy complexion when you wake in the morning and also help with the appearance of any lines and wrinkles.

Behind the brand
Elemis is a leading luxury British spa and skincare brand, favoured by millions of spa-goers every year. Elemis started with a mission to create solutions for specific skin problems. Now many of their fast-working formulations are award-winning favourites.

Think of it as a challenge, we could send you a prize for each one found (anyone would think you don't have anything else to do!) - you've spoilt us too much..:cheeky:

Behind the brand
Elemis is a leading luxury British spa and skincare brand, favoured by millions of spa-goers every year. Elemis started with a mission to create solutions for specific skin problems. Now many of their fast-working formulations are award-winning favourites

I'll resist quoting Paula - I will! I will! :angel:

Latest posts

Back