Sunday's Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Anyone got any idea on the Lulu Guinness TSV please?! :thinking:

I can see they've added a load of new purses to the site, but quite frankly I will be most disappointed if it's one of them :dull:

Also, did I hear mention that everything in this (and I use the term loosely) 'fashion extravaganza' was on 3 easy pays? :cash:

Thanks both. My money is safe it would seem! Unless they have the leather Jenny or doll face Wanda on easy pay :grin:

The TSV is

Lulu Guinness Polka Dot Franka Bag approx £189 (Normal QVC price approx £227)

I'm not impressed at all. Very disappointing. It's not an everyday bag at all and for that price, I need it to be.

I have decided only to purchase leather LG as I can sort of justify the price then! This doesn't look like leather, unless anyone knows any different? Just had a quick look at the easy pay offers and no LG, although it does say more to be added tomorrow....so I am still hoping! It's been 8 months since my last LG purchase and I am feeling it too :bandit:

Polka Dot Franka.JPG

Hope that has worked!

Jeez I'm going to buy a Louis Vuitton Neverfull when I go to London Wednesday to celebrate a special birthday!

I know what I'd rather spend my birthday cash on !

I'd prefer the LG bag, to be honest, but I wouldn't spend that sort of money on a non-leather bag so even though I like the Franka Bag it's a 'no' from me.

I quite like the red...or do I save £63 for a few months and buy another one I like more from her website? Hmm.....!!

Latest posts

Back