lulu guinnesss tsv this sunday.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the TSV in red and at the risk of being shot down in flames, I have to admit I love it. I am not normally a handbag person (i tend to sew my own) so don't really care about brands but saw it ,liked it and decided to treat myself. It is a cracking little bag that looks brilliant in red and is absolutely perfect. I checked my little bag over carefully when i read these comments and there really isnt a stitch out of place. My aunt has the large anna in black with the original fastening and although beautiful, i think i prefer the bow finish and the red colour. My only complaint is that it arrived very badly packaged - I had expected it to be well padded but it was just in a plastic bag. Could have easily been damaged and I have received lip balms with more padding than this bag!!

Perhaps there has been a dodgy batch produced and some folk have been unlucky? At least qvc have their money back guarantee!

I'm thrilled that you are pleased with your bag!! I'm sure you are not alone and plenty of people seem delighted with theirs too if the reviews are anything to go by. I'm not too disappointed that mine wasn't up to scratch as the money has come in useful for something else!:grin: I agree - the bag was very badly packaged. For a 'luxury' item it should have been more nicely presented and protected. I was really shocked at how shabby the packaging was. Glad to see however, that there are a few negative reviews on the QVC website, as I was starting to think that I'd been sent a completely different bag to everyone else!!

Well the bag I ordered from the States today arrived.The raspberry Anna. It's very beautiful and well made, however I wouldn't have paid the going UK rate for this, but am happy to have dipped my toe into the Lulu pool to see what all the fuss is about.

Latest posts

Back