Sunday Riley TSV 04/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, Strato. 🙂

I don’t have a hot water tank or a tank of any kind as the water comes straight from the mains through plastic pipes. I do have a brand new combi boiler and I run the tap until warm water comes out. I do occasionally boil the water in a pan on the hob but only make Easyio yoghurt about every ten days so it’s not a regular thing. If I hadn’t seen the Smart meter hit red when the kettle’s boiling I’d probably never tried running the hot water. Like most people, I’m aware of the price of electricity now and every penny saved helps.

You're okay with using hot like that, as Strato said.

However, after seeing the state on my new tap flow insert a few weeks after fitting, I've decided to use cooled boiled water for drinking in future.

Check out the state of yours and let me know. If yours is clean, please let me know how on earth you keep it that way. I've checked all four taps in the house and all have black grot in them! You don't have to undo anything, just run a piece of kitchen roll over the spout end.

Yet again - - -
I was waiting for a parcel from Amazon today.
9.30 your parcel is five stops away. Strange as it's not marked out for delivery.
Your parcel is due 11.15 to 12.15. on the map the van was nowhere near.
Your parcel is due 2.45 to 4.45.
Parcel arrived at 4.10
It was the strangest delivery ever since a few years ago when the driver was backwards and forwards on our estate. I asked the driver what had happened and he said he thought Stevie Wonder must have plotted his round.

Latest posts

Back