Sun-Believable 5 Piece Glamour Tanning Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
I thought Denny Leighton looked orange on the TV so I don't think his range is any better than any others. He said that he had introduced it because the brand he had used for 10 years had changed its formulation.

Has anyone used it?

I thought Denny Leighton looked orange on the TV so I don't think his range is any better than any others. He said that he had introduced it because the brand he had used for 10 years had changed its formulation.

Has anyone used it?
He might have been using st Tropez as I had been using this for years (I'm tanarexic as AY would say) and they had changed their formula :sad:

I've not tried LD range but might just have a look on q website for prices, I'm currently using Clarins tanning gel and it's lovely (no nasty smells) and gives a very natural colour tan which is not too deep or orangy (oomp loompa style).

Oh word of caution I was recently in the hairdressers and this lady came in the salon, she was orange from head to toe! She had went for a spray tan in a new spray tan place that has just recently opened in our town. They advertised that their booths are £9.99 per spray or £29.99 per month for unlimited. I was tempted myself to go at these prices but goes to show, cheap prices might mean a cheap tan solution.

I will only go to a spray booth or beautician on recommendations only from now on!

I use the St Tropez medium dark but only in the summer. Perhaps I have some old stock from when it was on special offer as it seemed normal. Just checked and it has the 12 month opened symbol on it. Better get on and use it as it may start to get that nasty smell.

Remember the TV show with Leighton's flat with his spray tan booth in his courtyard garden.

I also have a disturbing mental image of LD in paper pants!

I am deeply troubled.

J x

Terrible battle going on between LD and DG during the presentation of the product at 4.30pm.

Oh heck now Debbie's got fake tan on her cream cardi.
She's just got rid of Leighton telling him to wash his hands, or they'll go all patchy.
:puke:

I got a bottle of it in my goody bag at the beauty bash but I haven't tried it yet. Thinking twice about doing so now :eek:

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I got a bottle of it in my goody bag at the beauty bash but I haven't tried it yet. Thinking twice about doing so now :eek:

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Watch you don't end up with a cardi cuff like Debbie's.

I did buy it on the 4:00 p.m. show to give it a try, there will be a full report on your desks once it has arrived and been slapped on! Just gluing together my paper pants I cut out from an old newspaper in readiness.

Oh dear I just had the misfortune to see Ali Y showing the two colours on her hand. :puke:

Latest posts

Back