Suggestions for my kitten's names !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My cats were Dusty (white with tiny black patch on head), Cinder (all black), Sniffer ('cause he did), Brindle (she was), Chel-C (fit inside a 'Chelsea' teacup) and Teas-L (teasel-like stickyouty white whiskers on a black face). Can/Ams mostly name their animals that way and then I found that in GB, ProperNames are given them (like you could claim them on TaxForms). I like Jennifur and FurElise (Beethoven's song), Prrrcy, Apricat. But then I am quirky. x Snarly Did name two teddy bears, Basil and Sybil Saw a name the other day - SirPoopsALot :heart:

furelise is brilliant! if i ever have a lady cat, that's her name.

When are the kittens arriving DD? Looking forward to seeing some photos.

They were born on the first few days of January and my friend's due back from holiday on 16th or 17th so should be very soon after that, can't wait. I haven't seen them since they were just a few days old and were soooo tiny, when I was holding the little girl she opened her eyes for the very first time ahhhhh!

Will post photo's as soon as I can, I appreciate all the name suggestions keep them coming :mysmilie_504:

They were born on the first few days of January and my friend's due back from holiday on 16th or 17th so should be very soon after that, can't wait. I haven't seen them since they were just a few days old and were soooo tiny, when I was holding the little girl she opened her eyes for the very first time ahhhhh!

Will post photo's as soon as I can, I appreciate all the name suggestions keep them coming :mysmilie_504:

Ahhhhhh - we met our two at a few days old, so cute!

No photos of yours Disenchanted, how come ???? :)

We have got lots of pictures of them as kittens - one in particular I remember where they are sitting on my shoulders looking like creamy, fluffy earrings - but I'm a dinosaur and technophobic of all this fancy gadgetry so am at the mercy of OH's co-operation........

Only one of boys left now, sadly, and he'll be 19 in June.

Disenchanted, ah 19 is quite old. Now if i can put an avatar up, you can, and BusyMum is ahead of me :)

Frazz, thats Hopey on her hotel scratching post, she got for Christmas, £45.00 and all she does is sit on the
middle of it, waste of money, but it took OH about 4 weeks to get it built after my DS put it together on
Christmas Eve, all wrong, he he

Disenchanted, ah 19 is quite old. Now if i can put an avatar up, you can, and BusyMum is ahead of me :)

Frazz, thats Hopey on her hotel scratching post, she got for Christmas, £45.00 and all she does is sit on the
middle of it, waste of money, but it took OH about 4 weeks to get it built after my DS put it together on

Not when you read the Avatar thread!

so it got built eventually? glad to hear it - even if hopey isn't impressed ;)

Such moaning and groaning when he was doing it. My DS meant well, but caused all sorts of trouble, but with a bit of moaning

from me, to fix it, and a lot of mumbling from OH it was eventually sorted. But Hope's not impressed :(

Such moaning and groaning when he was doing it. My DS meant well, but caused all sorts of trouble, but with a bit of moaning

from me, to fix it, and a lot of mumbling from OH it was eventually sorted. But Hope's not impressed :(

she'd probably rather have the box it came in ;)

Not when you read the Avatar thread!

I've just looked at that thread and for all I know you and Frazz could have been having a discussion in ancient Greek.

It will come as no surprise that I've never sent a text message, Twittered or seen Facebook.

What a lovely thread! Totally missed it.

When we see the photos we will all have more suggestions no doubt.

My opponents on the computer Hearts game are Korky, Gnasher and Pepe Le Pew

Thanks Minim but somehow can't see me at the back door calling out Gnasher or Pepe Le Pew ! :mysmilie_867:

Our cars were all Black and Whites (Tuxedo) cats when I was young, called Sooty, even had one that came from God in answer to a two year old's prayer (long story). He turned out to be really bright, knew to stand on my bladder when I was trying to be a stay-a-bed as a teen! He was one of the reasons (the dog, Randy, who came to live with us around the same time being the other) that my parents could not face having another pet once we lost them both. My parents had a dog called Tosca in Greece at the end of the WW2, who had to be left behind when Dad was shipped back and Mum came over with the transit of war brides. The cat that lives with me is called Sidney and he had a brother called George. The naming of the first cats that owned me as an adult caused significant disagreement with an ex, I wanted Rick and Maddy (as in Kemp and Prior of Steeleye Span), but he wanted Fairport and Steeleye (as in Convention and Span), I refused as I couldn't imagine them answering to that. They were both black, so ended up somewhat unimaginatively being called Sooty and Sweep, who got called variations such as Ootsy, Dweeble and Sweepea!

I think you call them what you like when you get to know each other - Daisy was often Daze, Day-Day or My Little Button, Max, well Max we always said was one sandwich short of a picnic, a lovely big puss, soft as grease and not a nasty bone in his body, but he was only ever called Max or Maxie somehow. You could never explain the bond between humans and pets to someone who doesn't care for animals could you? DD and I were distraught when we lost them..OH I'm sure felt it almost as badly but stoic with it!

sorry went a bit of topic there and forgot to add my latest suggestions - Jasmine..Jassy for short..Jeremy for her brother..

Latest posts

Back