Suarti tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the divine suarti 3-strand pearl bracelet (item no 693052) is available at the "last clicks" price of £116.66, originally priced at £161! although it is still pricey, imo it is great value for money for this show-stopper. i just ordered mine :32:

heres the link for the OTO from before

Suarti Collection 5ct Topaz Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693061

and heres the link for that bracelet

Suarti Collection Pearl Strand 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693052

heres the link for the OTO from before

Suarti Collection 5ct Topaz Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693061

and heres the link for that bracelet

Suarti Collection Pearl Strand 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693052

Like the look of the pearl braclet but be better at £50, but it is lovely. Let us know what its like Watersirem when you get yours.

i think claire said suarti may be in later today. so she must be due to fly in. i was really annoyed at how much QVC has put up the prices on this range. claire showed a bracelet (twisted chain) at £120; this was sold back in sept 08 for £75. the same is happening with other suarti items, which now cost twice they did last year. that's a huge price hike and cannot be explained just by cost increases. :(

I know what you mean about the prices they all go up at every visit. i am glad i have so mnay pieces at the cheaper prices.

nov 11 :1:

Well mines Nov 21st and I am thinking perhaps hubby culd get me a early present lol hee hee. Go on WS you know you want to, besides the prices will go up next time she comes so maybe its best to buy now!:32:

Well mines Nov 21st and I am thinking perhaps hubby culd get me a early present lol hee hee. Go on WS you know you want to, besides the prices will go up next time she comes so maybe its best to buy now!:32:

i thought there was an explanation for your good taste, D! :3:
i have been good so far; only two pieces (pearl bracelet & pink pearl earrings). sometimes it pays off to hold back...if i had succumbed tothe pearl bracelet last time S was on, it would have cost me £45+ more:1:

Watersiren, the pearl bracelet is LOVELY, I saw it on a show, such a good saving as well. Gosh, I'm tempted too! lol

Dazzler, the carnelian pendant that you like has sold out.

I'm going to watch all the shows and then make up my mind. I've already got too much though as it is. lol

i thought there was an explanation for your good taste, D! :3:
i have been good so far; only two pieces (pearl bracelet & pink pearl earrings). sometimes it pays off to hold back...if i had succumbed tothe pearl bracelet last time S was on, it would have cost me £45+ more:1:

That's true on that occasion it was well worth the wait. I wish she would do a arm bangle . Suarti seemed tired on this visit, as she was calling the wrong stones lol, bless her, not surprised though as its a long journey all the way from bali and she does well to travel so far all the time. think she needs one of these:44:

Watersiren, the pearl bracelet is LOVELY, I saw it on a show, such a good saving as well. Gosh, I'm tempted too! lol

I'm going to watch all the shows and then make up my mind. I've already got too much though as it is. lol

http://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

Its ok Aries I go one on cheque hold lol.:32:

i thought so, too. i was sitting on my hands during the presentation, trying very hard not to order, as i knew it would not be too long before the price came down. it always happens with expensive S pieces.

I'm going to watch all the shows and then make up my mind. I've already got too much though as it is. lolhttp://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

You can never have [B]too [/B]much Aries :1:

[/B]

That's true on that occasion it was well worth the wait. I wish she would do a arm bangle . Suarti seemed tired on this visit, as she was calling the wrong stones lol, bless her, not surprised though as its a long journey all the way from bali and she does well to travel so far all the time. think she needs one of these:44:

i would love an arm bangle!! :59:
i believe S was so jet-lagged, she slept through the morning and missed the earlier show. bless her!:21:

You can never have too much Aries :1:

i agreee!!! and the question ladies is, if i may ask, how many S pieces do you own?

well the two rings I bagged today are my first Suarti pieces but now that i've seen how well made and unusual they are I'm sure they won't be the last! even hubby said "oh they look really great!"

well the two rings I bagged today are my first Suarti pieces but now that i've seen how well made and unusual they are I'm sure they won't be the last! even hubby said "oh they look really great!"

Well done Fairynuff on your purchases I am proud of you!!!!

i would love an arm bangle!! :59:
i believe S was so jet-lagged, she slept through the morning and missed the earlier show. bless her!:21:

[FONT=Verdana[B]]i agreee!!! and the question ladies is, if i may ask, how many S pieces do you own? [/FONT]
[/B]

Okay I am just off to count right now. be back in a jiffy!:32:

okay

I have in total around 66 things I think

12 rings
17 pendents
6 necklaces
4 Bracelets
12 Bangles
set of two lots of 3 thing gingle gangle bangles
11 earings
2 anklets

okay

I have in total around 66 things I think

12 rings
17 pendents
6 necklaces
4 Bracelets
12 Bangles
set of two lots of 3 thing gingle gangle bangles
11 earings
2 anklets

wow wow dazzler! :BLING::BLING::BLING::BLING::BLING:A great collection, i am nowhere near that amount, but started collecting only last year, only have 6 items so far

Latest posts

Back