12 rings
17 pendents
6 necklaces
4 Bracelets
12 Bangles
set of two lots of 3 thing gingle gangle bangles
11 earings
2 anklets

oh, sister :11: mine are somewhere bt 60-70. i need to count and itemise them.

the pearl bracelet, wow, I want this!! but I think it will be too large for my tiny wrists
Does anybody here have Suarti items with yellow gold combined?
There are some great looking rings in her collection, but somehow in my mind silver and YG don't mix well

the pearl bracelet, wow, I want this!! but I think it will be too large for my tiny wrists
Does anybody here have Suarti items with yellow gold combined?
There are some great looking rings in her collection, but somehow in my mind silver and YG don't mix well

my wrist is 5 75". i used the measurement thingy they send to new members and the 7 50" or 19 cm pearl bracelet is not too big. it has a nice drop on the wrist.
i have S items with gold and are simply stunning, because the gold does not just 'plate' the silver. in most cases there are small chunks of gold soldered onto the piece.

I used to sell Suarti-type pieces and can honestly say the QVC mark-up is astronomical. I was selling mine at less than half the price of the Suarti pieces and still made 150-200%.

If you look around in little independents, ladies, I'm sure you'll find some beautiful bargains and support the little people, too. I was a newsagent/corner shop/mini-convenience-type store, so it's always worth checking in these places. If they sell anything like this, they'll definitely be cheaper than a jeweller.

I used to get my stock from a wholesaler who'd go to Bali and import directly (hence the cheap prices). I have no idea what he was getting them for but I rarely paid more than £5 per piece. I have no idea what prices he charges no as I no longer own a shop, but if anyone's interested, he's based in the basement of a jewellers in Barry (I can't remember the name, but they were on the left-hand side going down the street). He only used to sell in lots of £100 or more, but if you love Suarti, you'll love his pieces. He also sells beautiful amber stuff.

my wrist is 5 75". i used the measurement thingy they send to new members and the 7 50" or 19 cm pearl bracelet is not too big. it has a nice drop on the wrist.
i have S items with gold and are simply stunning, because the gold does not just 'plate' the silver. in most cases there are small chunks of gold soldered onto the piece.

Same wrist size as me WS, usually Suarti does bracelets with two hoops which I like, also I like some of them to drape as long as they dont fall off my wrist lol. Yes 19cm is perfect for you I cant wear 22 thats way to big for me.

I agree about the gold soldered onto the silver looks stunning and expensive. I have had some pieces nearly 6 years!

Same wrist size as me WS, usually Suarti does bracelets with two hoops which I like, also I like some of them to drape as long as they dont fall off my wrist lol. Yes 19cm is perfect for you I cant wear 22 thats way to big for me.

i'm spooked now!
the pieces i've got are, including the ones i ordered 2day:

22 rings
16 earrings
12 bracelets
7 pendants
8 necklaces
1 bangle
1 watch

alter ago, i agree that QVC's price hike is astronomical, especially during the past year; and there is no reason/excuse for the 50-100% price increases.
are the items you sold in the past, or the ones the gent is selling, Suarti or very similar to S balenese jewellery?
if not S, i would not necessarily presume they are as good. i'm not trying to sound rude, but i have tried what you have suggested with Taxco jewellery. sometimes, i have paid twice over the prices offered by QVC, but the quality of the jewellery was not half as good as the Taxco sold on QVC.

I think the quality of all QVC jewellery is brilliant and dont mind paying for quality and also the money back guarantee on the items also, for me I feel very confident shopping with QVC and have never returned any suarti pieces, as for Artisan taxco and Treasures of India again these pieces also come high on my priority jewellery!!! Love them all!!!!

I really like the look of that opal triplet bracelet - no way I'd pay that much for it though. I only have a very few pieces of Suarti, but they're just lovely. Unless I've forgotten something I have a pendant and 3 rings. I really wouldn't mind having loads more, but the price hikes are just silly IMO.

you are right PQ about the price. i got the identical bracelet with a lapis stone for £36, less than a year ago. how did they come up with this price?

wow dazzler and watersiren you have a load and talking of price hikes heres one for you

Suarti Collection Choice of Length Twisted Chain Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.684790

this was £51.50 it says on my page of notes on this range and its now £120.00 thats an increase of £68.50 which is way over double

wow SCW thats a very big jump in price, I do like it though it looks very substaintial. I recorded the show and was trying to show hubby some pieces but he has fell asleep not impressed!!! lol:54:

wow dazzler and watersiren you have a load and talking of price hikes heres one for you

Suarti Collection Choice of Length Twisted Chain Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.684790

this was £51.50 it says on my page of notes on this range and its now £120.00 thats an increase of £68.50 which is way over double

true SCW. i recorded the price more recently, in Sept 08, at £75 and a few months later it went up to £120.
also the prices of 9ct gold jewellery have quadrupled. very worrying trend:31:

D, you haven't opened a QVC account for your hubby? i have :22:
no need to do any groundwork.

Latest posts

Back