Suarti shows on Sun 9th and Mon 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

never ever known a Suarti TSV Fairynuff but you know what its about time there was dont you think!?
say a nice bold piece at £30 that would be fab!!

:hi: I wonder why they've never done one? Not fair!! Bet it would be sure to sell out too!

Just had a thought (unusual for me! lol)..maybe because the pieces are hand crafted Suarti and her workers couldn't guarantee the volume of pieces needed to warrant a TSV? keeps her items exclusive I suppose :thinking2:

:hi: I wonder why they've never done one? Not fair!! Bet it would be sure to sell out too!

Just had a thought (unusual for me! lol)..maybe because the pieces are hand crafted Suarti and her workers couldn't guarantee the volume of pieces needed to warrant a TSV? keeps her items exclusive I suppose :thinking2:

Good point carol you could be right! xxxxxxx

:clapping::clapping:
oh good, another fan then.I stupidly let my ear piercings close up so can't wear any of her earrings but particularly love her ring designs. You won't dob me in to the other FARTERS if I succomb over the weekend will you? :thinking2:

I'll be holding your hand!:blush::happy:

No worries ladies Supergrass is here to alert the F.A.R.T.S

:devil:

Im here xxxxxxxxx

been doing the foodshop today and then fitness day has flown!

just back from the sports centre. what a weird day today...i spent it having massage/accupa and at the sports centre...this non-stop raining must be getting to me...

its just wierd that there seem to be no new items only thing i can say is that there is new ones but they are under numbers i`ve already shown you all

I reckon cos she is not got that many shows this time she perhaps trying to shift what we already seen.

excuse my ignorance WS but what's "accupa"?

(you will think I'm :blush:really ignorant as at first I thought it was a typo and you meant "cuppa" as in tea!)

I think it may be a massage where you are in pain lol,

excuse my ignorance WS but what's "accupa"?

(you will think I'm :blush:really ignorant as at first I thought it was a typo and you meant "cuppa" as in tea!)

"acupuncture". it is my laziness that invents nonsense words, fairynuff, nothing to do with your ignorance. :21:

Latest posts

Back