Strictly 2012 20th-21st Its Movie Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John Barrowman's been linked to Brucie's job several times, hasn't he? He can actually dance, too, which immediately gives him an edge over Vermin et al in my book.

I was sorry to see Jerry leave. I met her briefly a couple of years ago and she is astonishingly beautiful in the flesh, in a way that TV cameras never quite capture.

I'd like to see the job given to Anton permanently - my fear is that if Brucie goes, Mr Tess will get the job and I'd have to record it then so I could fast-forward the daft beggar...don't like Graham Norton either!

Sorry, BM, I clicked "like" then unclicked it because I hadn't noticed the bit about Graham Norton. Agreed with you wholeheartedly until then. I think he's great - a bit formulaic but most chatshows are. At least he doesn't have the same mates on week in and week out like Jonathan Ross. Does anyone find Ricky Gervais funny?

Sorry, BM, I clicked "like" then unclicked it because I hadn't noticed the bit about Graham Norton. Agreed with you wholeheartedly until then. I think he's great - a bit formulaic but most chatshows are. At least he doesn't have the same mates on week in and week out like Jonathan Ross. Does anyone find Ricky Gervais funny?

I really do not like Ricky Gervais as he is so 'up himself' and will actually switch over when he comes on the tv.

Anton would be the best for Brucie's job as he knows about dance and is funny. Also he has a lot of strictly fans already. It is such a shame he never gets given a 'good' dancer as I think he could win it with his popularity. I think him and Lisa would have made a fantastic couple this year they both have lovely personalities and would have picked up loads of votes.

Anton blotted his copy book with the Paki Gate thing some years back. The beeb have to be and will be very careful now. Unless he retired from dancing altogether, can't see him doing it anyway.

Actually Bruce is just a soft shoe shuffle man, he is not and never has been a professional ballroom dancer. He only did a bit in his act, I remember this from my childhood and him doing different shows. So dancing background is not necessary for the work. All he seems to do is say, oh that was good(everyone behind him is on their feet by then).

Sob..!! We'll agree to disagree re Graham Norton then! I just don't think he's funny - altho he does..! Is he what we'd call an "alternative comedian"? It must be an age thing as OH and I just don't find them funny! Give me Les Dawson, Charlie Williams et al!

Jonathan Ross - ugh! Ricky Gervais - ugh! John Barrowman..ok up to a point but gets too excited and goes OTT - no, Anton for me, I think he'd make a good job of it.

Okay, another point. Bruce and Tess are just the hosts, on the other Strictlys round the world, they just have an old man and younger woman. None have any dance know how, leaving it to the judges.

When Bruce was off before they had Ronnie Corbett covering for him. So I get the idea they will go for a game show host or comedian.

Latest posts

Back