Strange model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I would give to have Sharon's height and figure...she even looks good when the trousers are patently too short for her! Envy envy envy

Sharon could be 30 she could be 60,who knows?,black don't crack..

Black don't crack lol! That's so true! Look at Tricia (the daytime tv presenter) who's amazing - and Sinitta (she who prances round dressed as Epping Forest) who must be getting on a bit too (in pop years).
I rather like Sharon and her balletic hands.

Sharon is an "old skool" model where that kind of modelling was de rigueur,which is probably why Joan Rivers requests her each time,coz Joan remembers those days;),Sharon could be 30 she could be 60,who knows?,black don't crack..plus Sharon I believed trained as a dancer so she can't help those affectations,they are programmed into her DNA,I like her a lot,who else can wear leather trousers like she can?

Black don't crack lol! That's so true! Look at Tricia (the daytime tv presenter) who's amazing - and Sinitta (she who prances round dressed as Epping Forest) who must be getting on a bit too (in pop years).
I rather like Sharon and her balletic hands.
You’re so right about black don’t crack.:giggle: Have you seen Oprah Winfrey lately, she looks so beautiful, she looks younger now than she did 20 years ago.:angel::clapping:

I think Sharon’s alright, her skin tone is very beautiful, I like her poise and elegance. My only grip with Sharon, is her hairstyle? Why does she scrape her hair back all the time, that look is so severe. I bet she’d look even more stunning if she wore her hair out.:emo:

Sharon used to drive me absolutly crazy with her over the top acting. Now she doesn't bother me. A couple of years ago I went to a diamonique day and met her she was so lovely friendly and down to earth. Now when I watch her I really like her and forgive her overracting. All QVC models sre taller and thinner in real life too, Simon Biagi looked very thin too in real life.

I too met her at the Silver Event earlier this year and she was lovely - a very friendly lady.

I think she's fab, would love to see what she wears in real life, bet it's not Kim and Co accessorised with Joan Rivers! I wish they would put her in a Butler and Wilson show as I think she'd look stunning, but they always seem to stick to Renee and Ally. Also hope they chose her for the much anticipated return of Harald.

I think Sharon’s alright, her skin tone is very beautiful, I like her poise and elegance. My only grip with Sharon, is her hairstyle? Why does she scrape her hair back all the time, that look is so severe. I bet she’d look even more stunning if she wore her hair out.:emo:

I agree Jasper, the Croydon Facelift really isn't a flattering look on anybody! lol
Her skin is nice but as with most ladies, the hands give it away.....definitely no spring chicken & I reckon our Sharon is a fair bit older than initial impressions might imply & the hairstyle puts her at a certain sort of age too I think, don't see it so much on younger peeps! :flower:

She may not be Helen of Troy but I remain a staunch Sharon fan & love seeing how nice she can make their market stall tat actually look.......definitely a gift! lol

I remember that when I first saw her on QVC she had these Madonna-esque pointy bras that made her look funny, so she's a lot better without those for sure!

With regards to the hand movements, I seem to recall hearing that she practices Tai Chi and perhaps she uses it during the shows to meditate and keep her mind off the tat she's made to wear :D She'd certainly need it given a combo of Franks-enstein and Barbie :D

Thumbs up to Sharon, I think she's great! MH's clothes are dreadful, all the same lace and frills but Sharon still makes them look good. She's a lovely lady, very serene and old-school polite.

I like Sharon , remember when she first appeared on QVC, think she has had some work done on her nose and teeth since then.

So do I. I think a lot of her dramatics are a bit tongue-in-cheek, she probably feels a bit embarrassed parading around in that tat! She and Joan Rivers make for an entertaining show, despite even more tat.

Linda :wave2:

I think likewise! I've always felt that Sharon was being "ironic" when "giving it" in some of the stuff they put her in.

I'm another Sharon fan. I think she's fab & livens up the shows with a bit of personality rather than just grinning inanely at the camera as most models do. I know her movements are OTT but I think it's great that she knows she's a hot momma & she's not afraid to give it to us!

Latest posts

Back