Still can't login!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone getting the chipmunks chattering again...as there was months ago? But only on IE!!

same as you ann with the message i cannot log in havent for over an hour now ...oh well

I was logged in earlier, tried to log in again later and I can't, and wasn't able to bid on the gorgeous tanzy pendant to match my earrings.

Gah, it keeps saying |I am logged in but when I go to the main screen it says I'm not :(

I was logged in earlier too - then went to basket and it said 0 items, plus there was a time lag and f5 didn't work, so I shut it down and tried again three times, but I can't login at all - it says I'm logged in, but there's no message box...

Hi everyone

I had exactly the same problem, tried several times, I deleted my temp internet files and cookies, then I cleared my cache using the internet options(content,clear SSl), then it logged me in. downloading adobe flash player V10 gets rid of the chipmonks, hope this helps.

Cleopatra

My turn tonight!
In case John sees this, I tried to sign in and it was trying to take me to this page once I was "successful":
https://www.rocks.tv/csp/secure/vin/auction/tempunavail.csp?pge=1

And eventually I got this message:
Caché Server Pages Version 5.2.0.329.0

Error Condition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Condition
CSP application did not respond within the timeout period

It was very kind of you to take pity on my bank manager, I'm sure some of his hair will grow back while I am unable to spend...

Exactly the same here Ann

Same message for me

My turn tonight!
In case John sees this, I tried to sign in and it was trying to take me to this page once I was "successful":
https://www.rocks.tv/csp/secure/vin/auction/tempunavail.csp?pge=1

And eventually I got this message:

Error Condition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Condition

It was very kind of you to take pity on my bank manager, I'm sure some of his hair will grow back while I am unable to spend...

Hi Ann C...Ive been getting the same as you all night since 6pm.:33:
How frustrating this has been,I gave up at 9.30pm and went to watch tv.:17:

Mirabelle xx:40:

I get "Website cannot display the webpage" and in Further Info I get:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I e-mailed it to John...

I did what Cleopatra did and deleted all my Temp Internet Files, Cookies etc., and thereby locked myself out of all the websites I'm registered with, including this one!

This is what it says in Help about the error message I got:

The website cannot display the page (HTTP 500) The website you are visiting has a server problem that prevents the webpage from displaying. This often occurs as a result of website maintenance or because of a programming error on interactive websites that use scripting.

There you are then...it's Rocks' programming that's the problem...

Ive not had good loggin in session,it has been a nightmare!other sites are ok,im just a liitle concerned that all these probs are not healthy for my poor lappy that groans alot when on rocks and gets hot etc im bothered it will do damage ...

Tried all night and couldn't get logged in - thought I'd try this morning while site was quiet, but still no luck. Got stuff in my basket and getting worried now. I use IE, cleared cookies, temp files, SLL thingy and downloaded Flash 10 - still no joy. If John's checking this thread, I'm getting same message as Anne and Valleygirl:

Error Condition

Error Condition

I stopped buying from Gemstv when the website changed cos of all the problems and DO NOT want the same to happen with Rocks - hope it gets sorted soon.

Hi everyone, just to let you know that we are working on this issue.

Kind regards

John

Hi all,

We've made some big changes behind the scenes to the basket code, so it would be great to know if this has resolved the basket issues for you.

Kind regards

John

Hi all,

We've made some big changes behind the scenes to the basket code, so it would be great to know if this has resolved the basket issues for you.

Kind regards

John

My basket has been fine since this morning. :)

Latest posts

Back