Still can't login!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got logged in okay tonight too and the items are still in my basket :32: Thanks to all the teams for their good work.

Grrrrrrrrr!

:33: I'm still not able to login!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the advice on this thread (deleting cookies, history, Firefox etc). Nothing has worked and I'm at a loss as to what to do next! There is nothing wrong with my computer and I have no difficulty with any other websites that I visit.

Any advice gratefully accepted! :20:

I have been on and off rocks for a couple of times today, but this evening I am unable to get in! hubs just one a comp and then the pc dumped us off! it started with the graphics not loading, so we f5 and then bam! no more rocks tonight!!! :33:

Hi all,

JellyOpal & CherryPicker, can you please email me more details of the problems you had please (as much detail as possible would be great) and also let me know the precise browser version you are using. I'll get our web team to try and track down what the issue is.

Kind regards

John

yikes! better get grumpyoldman to help me cause I know nuffink! lol

all I know is that today half way into a game the graphics disapear and im left with just live steaming and chat!

Last edited:
John said on here that they'd done something to the basket programming - it must have worked because I can now login and basket is OK...However I do find other sites including Outlook Express, run slowly if I've got them open at the same time as Rocks...

John said on here that they'd done something to the basket programming - it must have worked because I can now login and basket is OK...However I do find other sites including Outlook Express, run slowly if I've got them open at the same time as Rocks...

Yeah that happens I'm afraid. The site can be death on other sites if you stay online but it's a moveable feast as it's OK today :33:

Latest posts

Back