Steam mops? Are any of them actually any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for all your advice. I just wish I knew what was in the TSV next month to see if its worth holding out for or if I should just pull the trigger on the h2o x-5 now.

Thanks for all your advice. I just wish I knew what was in the TSV next month to see if its worth holding out for or if I should just pull the trigger on the h2o x-5 now.

Seems to me it is a reasonable price and often the TSVs aren't very much cheaper. If it would make your life easier then buy it. Check out other websites first though just to be sure that you can't buy it anywhere else at a substantial discount

Seems to me it is a reasonable price and often the TSVs aren't very much cheaper. If it would make your life easier then buy it. Check out other websites first though just to be sure that you can't buy it anywhere else at a substantial discount
Thanks, I might get it from le Q just for the money back guarantee. They do get mixed reviews so its worth being able to send it back if I hate it, and only losing on the P&P. I've thought about buying a used one off ebay, but again, I'm worried about being left with a duff!

Only just logged on - I bought a Shark steam mop from Lakeland over a year ago. It works well but I don't use it very often. I think having to wash the mop heads puts me off but that is just me!

Polti 950

I bought this from another well known tv shop a couple of weeks ago, it looks like it will clean the house for you but it dosnt :sad:

Thinng is you need to start with a clean house to begin with imho, its super heated steam and is supposed to melt away the dirt, then you wipe it off, so you are still doing the cleaning with a cloth lolz.

I like it but I havnt been bothered to get it out again. I will do though as I havnt used it upstairs yet.

I would strongly recommend that if you get one, get one with a trigger rather than a button you have to keep pressed down, hard on the old thumb.

I got the Shark steam mop from QVC when it was last a TSV, and my kitchen floors look great! Was tempted by the green H20 but put off by the mixed reviews - however, it sounds like a lot of people have had good experiences with it

What I like about the Shark is that I can do the kitchen, then flip it over and do all my laminates, and the microfibre pass are really sturdy.

They only seem to work on the tele. I've had a hand held steam cleaner penguin thingy and have been given some other proper steam cleaner that a relative ordered from QVC but didn't find it any good so gave it to me to try, neither shifted or cleaned a thing. Just steamed the windows up nicely......

There's an H2O "Super Clean with Steam" TSV coming up on Sunday 13th May if anyone is still thinking of buying.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back