spring fashion day trailer... whats that song?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
it sounds a bit like kirsty mccoll, but probably isnt...:1:

anyone know what that track is?

I even tried with my mobil,, that number you dial and play song to and it tells u the song title,, but NO LUCK:31:

I even tried with my mobil,, that number you dial and play song to and it tells u the song title,, but NO LUCK:31:

Getaway! You can do that? A mobile phone "Name that Tune" gadget??? Fab, such fun!
I haven't heard the track, because the stuff is all so plastic today, I can't stand it.:52:

Ermmmmmm...it's been driving me mad too trying to find out what it is, so I rang CS (well, it is free from a landline :)) and the guy said that they'd had a lot of calls asking what it was. They've been trying to find out for those customers so they could tell anyone else who rang, and all they know is that is it 'library' music and they can't trace the title or composer.

Surely someone at QVC must know or do they just pick random tracks so we sit there wondering?

Just had a thought though, because of the mention of the mobile phone thing. My friend has an iPhone and he pointed it at my car radio to identify a track and artiste that we couldn't remember. It told us the answer. So if anyone has an iPhone......................... ;)

Last edited:
If it's "library music" doesn't that mean that it's just been recorded for use on commercials? So it's not released as a single if you see what I mean.
Might be why you can't find it.

Ermmmmmm...it's been driving me mad too trying to find out what it is, so I rang CS (well, it is free from a landline :)) and the guy said that they'd had a lot of calls asking what it was. They've been trying to find out for those customers so they could tell anyone else who rang, and all they know is that is it 'library' music and they can't trace the title or composer.

Surely someone at QVC must know or do they just pick random tracks so we sit there wondering?
QUOTE]

cheers for that-I just wish they'd find out what it is called!

Just had a thought though, because of the mention of the mobile phone thing. My friend has an iPhone and he pointed it at my car radio to identify a track and artiste that we couldn't remember. It told us the answer. So if anyone has an iPhone......................... ;)

the application on iPhone is "Shazam" which is the same service as goldie was using, via the dial up method.

They must know what it is. Would they not have to pay royalty fees?

There's a thing called royalty free music - you pay something of a premium for the track (usually you buy an album) and then you have the right to use it as you like (within certain constraints) without paying a further fee. I have a whole stack of it at home due to work. Occasionally I recognize pieces on adverts, and even on QVC. Sometimes the composers become quite famous. We used a piece by Patrick Hawes and the same piece (with a slightly different arrangement) has since been recorded by Hayley Westernra.
Usually the pieces are solely instrumental because they are better for background music, but this one could still be one.

the application on iPhone is "Shazam" which is the same service as goldie was using, via the dial up method.

Thanks. :) I didn't realise that.

I'm just delighted if my phone works, never mind finding out about song tracks on it. ;)

Latest posts

Back