Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where to start with this farce? I knew Fakebook was never a class act and people are entitled to their opinions but WTF is going on? Anyone who participates in this nonsense really need to have a look at themselves! Let this be a lesson to you Groupies!

Don't know the whole truth of the matter but Steven's other half seemed to go off on one! Calm down everyone, it's only a Selly Telly show and it's only Hair! Get a frigging life!!!!! Mon Dieu :mysmilie_43:

Well, I am shocked, and that is quite rare for me, and I swear a lot in private. I really like Steven and may be in a small minority, but I rather like his hair too! However, that is a VERY rude post from his husband and is the perfect reminder of why I would never want to join FB. When I first read it, I thought WE were the people he was vilifying, but then read the saga in proper order. But at first I felt a bit queasy wondering if we were the effing whatevers in question! I haven't seen any of the anti-Steven posts so don't know if they were written in a similar vein. I wonder if he will post an apology when he has calmed down!!!!

Basically the comments on the closed Facebook group that prompted this were along the lines of:
"Get the scissors,I wish SC would stop swishing his hair around" and
"It looks like he needs his roots doing"

Definitely didn't warrant the profanity they got back.

Apparently this happened before in the same group and he had another rant accusing people of being homophobic. Not a nice man at all.

Last edited:
It also appears that SC is merrily twatting the usual lovey dovey drivel as if nothing had happened which is not going down too well.

I see Chuntley is one of his twatting besties one huge big love in - pass the bucket someone.

I would hope that SC's OH doesn't speak to him like that. The fact someone doesn't like his hair is no excuse nor justifiable provocation... I suspect the OH actively searches for excuses to take offence.

As someone has already said, there appear to be anger issues...

It also appears that SC is merrily twatting the usual lovey dovey drivel as if nothing had happened which is not going down too well.

I see Chuntley is one of his twatting besties one huge big love in - pass the bucket someone.

I can imagine them all after a few vino's E***ing and Blinding when to mask slips.

Steven was on late last night so I wondered if this was posted after drink had been taken.... still inexcusable and worryingly angry though.

I cannot open the Q FB comments under the posts so how did Q respond to those who complained about receiving an abusive message from a BA's husband? Did Joex offer to refer it or say it was of no interest. I can see the public page of Steven's Twatter acct and yes, he has been posting very chirpily today as if nothing has happened. HOWEVER! I reckon both YC and Q would have a rather prim attitude to social media postings and even though they are not directly involved, they would be unimpressed where their fans or customers are called effing c-bombs or horses! And after all, on Twatter especially, anyone can be directly involved in anything, or so I understand. This loving husband could have landed Steven in it.

SCs boyfriend could run through the studio with his Yankees hanging out and QVC wouldn't do a darn thing about it, so long as SC is selling the candles well and clocking up sales, that's the only thing QVC care about.

QVC have passed on the info and will reply in 72 hours, is the official reply. Many saying that is a joke, it should be addressed straight away. It will be YC who might do something, he is their brand ambassador and his husband has brought them into disrepute, they are the ones employing SC not QVC. He owns a shop stocking the brand as well.

QVC have passed on the info and will reply in 72 hours, is the official reply. Many saying that is a joke, it should be addressed straight away. It will be YC who might do something, he is their brand ambassador and his husband has brought them into disrepute, they are the ones employing SC not QVC. He owns a shop stocking the brand as well.

Could you imagine what SCs husband would do if you told SC he'd given you the wrong change?! Probably put a hit out on you.

In response to all the "terrible but not Q's fault" someone has quite rightly said if that post was from a viewer to a presenter/BA then Q would be on it like a ton of bricks.

I reckon someone in Q towers has had or is about to have his fluffy weekend disturbed.

I know nothing of FB ways but is that person obsessed with red hearts? Maybe it's a stupid "like" symbol but TBH it a bit silly for an adult.

Apparently, people have tweeted Steven asking about the messages (I have no clue how Twitter works) but they've been deleted and the people blocked by him...allegedly

Apparently, people have tweeted Steven asking about the messages (I have no clue how Twitter works) but they've been deleted and the people blocked by him...allegedly

I can see people have asked him about it on twitter no idea if these people have since been blocked etc....

Latest posts

Back