Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Beauty Bash next year! How will the groupies/fakebookers/Bloggers cope????? :mysmilie_466::mysmilie_61:

I would love to be able to put a sticky up on the Q page.

THERE IS NO BEAUTY BASH IN 2017! Stop asking you morons!!:mysmilie_17:

I have a sneaking suspicion some may be asking just to wind us up, now... Only mischief-makers or those on another planet should be asking now.

I only flick through QVC for seconds at a time, I'm not on Facebook, I don't do Twitter and even I know there's no Beauty Bash! :mysmilie_13:

I have a sneaking suspicion some may be asking just to wind us up, now... Only mischief-makers or those on another planet should be asking now.

Seriously think some of these regular posters have issues! I watched some today and again it was the same people commenting on everything, do they ever do anything else?
Really is a sad sad situation :mysmilie_43:

I can read Q`s facebook page but I can no longer post on it, ever since I dissed Basso and they blocked me.

And Basso should be dissed i agree totally with you - but don't dare say anything negative about Q and their presenters, merchants or compare to other companies - they can't handle it. Now I don't know about anyone else, if for example, you want to give an honest review or opinion of something, it is only honest if you can compare price and quality with other companies surely - it happens elsewhere and the review remains. But, go to post neg on Q and you are removed, or on their website you're review has been rejected because you don't meet Q's requirements - c'mon honestly get real.

And Basso should be dissed i agree totally with you - but don't dare say anything negative about Q and their presenters, merchants or compare to other companies - they can't handle it. Now I don't know about anyone else, if for example, you want to give an honest review or opinion of something, it is only honest if you can compare price and quality with other companies surely - it happens elsewhere and the review remains. But, go to post neg on Q and you are removed, or on their website you're review has been rejected because you don't meet Q's requirements - c'mon honestly get real.

Well if you read the end of the Dennis Basso thread you will see that I said something not very nice about the creep on the Q facebook page, actually got an answer, I wasn't blocked and a lot of people agreed with what I said..

I am sure a lot of people do think these thoughts of this thread but are too frightened or too shy to Post anything negative and be honest! Mainly for a fear of upsetting certain bodies!

Katy Pullinger has gone up in my estimations - she's actually replied to someone on Q's FB page who's presumably griping about her presenting style, about the only time I've seen anyone other than the mods reply to a visitor post!!!!

KP.jpg

Latest posts

Back