Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A sensible QVC viewer makes his views known on arsebook
iphone.JPG

Social media related but not Facebook....I was having a look through the qvc instagram and after clicking on some of the suggestions came across the instagram page of the diamonique guest Alison. I used to quite like her but then saw a picture of her wearing and could almost say boasting about wearing a real fox fur scarf. I bet she gets on well with butcher basso.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-jxb3NsHnb/

Social media related but not Facebook....I was having a look through the qvc instagram and after clicking on some of the suggestions came across the instagram page of the diamonique guest Alison. I used to quite like her but then saw a picture of her wearing and could almost say boasting about wearing a real fox fur scarf. I bet she gets on well with butcher basso.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-jxb3NsHnb/

I can't stand her anyway, boasting about wearing real fur? the woman has no class.

Who in their right mind buys stuff from QVC 3 days befor Christmas as gifts with the expectation of getting It in time no matter what the Q promise. Their promises are only as good as Hermes getting it to you as a few late posts on the Q arsebook page prove. These bin lids never learn and probably never will. Happy Christmas :mysmilie_8:

Someone over on the Q Facebook page has posted a pic of the mince pies they
Bought from the Q and how they looked when then package was opened.. Oh.... Dear me... Or should I say O crumbs :mysmilie_50:

There's always a first! Hello Mince Pie Gate!

We had delicious ones from Sainsbury's - easy to walk into shop and buy with no fuss!! :mysmilie_14:

While generally not a fan of the shop-bought mince pie, I had a lovely one from Marks & Spencer. Bet it was a fraction of the price of QVCs offerings.

Okay, hampergate has returned. One so far.

Well after ordering the Christmas meat hamper from you. Was gutted when it turned up on the Monday 12/12 defrosted and stinking! Phoned customer service and emailed them to be assured that a replacement would be sent out before Christmas. Phoned the week before Christmas as no hamper had been delivered. Only to be told yet again it will be here for Christmas. Phoned again on the 23/12 as still no meat for Christmas dinner! Don't worry they say, deliveries are still being made on Christmas Eve . You will definitely get your hamper. Very nice lady on phone but NO HAMPER!!���� Had to rush out and get everthing last minute! So thanks for that NOT!! Really peeved off customer !!

While generally not a fan of the shop-bought mince pie, I had a lovely one from Marks & Spencer. Bet it was a fraction of the price of QVCs offerings.
The only mince pies I want have icing on them, otherwise I find them too dry. They are as rare as hens'teeth so I have to scour Sainsbury's and M&S as the only local sources. A sighting then produces a stifled scream and a leap to the shelf to ensure no one else beats me to them. I found some in M&S this year (already they are well out of date but I am soldiering on with them!). They are the standard M&S price so what is that??? £2.50 - £3.00 for a box of six... and no postage of course or risk of total squashing. I got two boxes!

Well I just had a wander over to Q FB and a woman who bought four Antthony tops has written in that the two received so far are so creased they look as if they come from a jumble sale and the parcel was full of sand!!!!! As well as not being sealed properly. She assumes the other two are en route but wonders if these are returns worn by someone on holiday!

Someone else has posted pix of her broken Philisophy perfume.

Okay, hampergate has returned. One so far.

Well after ordering the Christmas meat hamper from you. Was gutted when it turned up on the Monday 12/12 defrosted and stinking! Phoned customer service and emailed them to be assured that a replacement would be sent out before Christmas. Phoned the week before Christmas as no hamper had been delivered. Only to be told yet again it will be here for Christmas. Phoned again on the 23/12 as still no meat for Christmas dinner! Don't worry they say, deliveries are still being made on Christmas Eve . You will definitely get your hamper. Very nice lady on phone but NO HAMPER!!���� Had to rush out and get everthing last minute! So thanks for that NOT!! Really peeved off customer !!
Yes, I read this.... Q just don't give a rats @rse do they.

The only mince pies I want have icing on them, otherwise I find them too dry. They are as rare as hens'teeth so I have to scour Sainsbury's and M&S as the only local sources. A sighting then produces a stifled scream and a leap to the shelf to ensure no one else beats me to them. I found some in M&S this year (already they are well out of date but I am soldiering on with them!). They are the standard M&S price so what is that??? £2.50 - £3.00 for a box of six... and no postage of course or risk of total squashing. I got two boxes!

She did say in her original post that she loved them... that they had yet to be delivered made no difference. Now they have been delivered she doesn't love the as much as before she saw them. How can you possibly say you love something without actually seeing this... another bin lid drawn to the Q darkside....

Marks did a lovely mince pie topped with frangipani this year. We've already gone through 3 boxes and just got another couple for the freezer for a cold dark February depressing night!

Latest posts

Back