Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies for earlier confusion. In the past, a couple of posters have said in the reply comments in Visitor Posts that some naughty people on here found their 'issues' amusing and they were not happy about that. In fact, most of us are just bemused by it all.

Yes they are amusing, with the likes of Green Seasons it's a case of fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, another cliche these Facebook warriors should remember is people in glasshouses.........

Yes they are amusing, with the likes of Green Seasons it's a case of fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, another cliche these Facebook warriors should remember is people in glasshouses.........

If I were on Facebook, when anyone said there was a problem with their Green Seasons delivery again, same as last year when it didn't arrive, I'd be tempted to say "Try again next year, might be third time lucky". But they probably would, then I'd feel mean!

Generally speaking, I don't think pukka issues raised elsewhere are treated as being just amusing on this forum.

I do agree with the "fool me once" theory re Green Seasons though. But new people will be conned, oops sorry I mean caught out each year, of course.

If I were on Facebook, when anyone said there was a problem with their Green Seasons delivery again, same as last year when it didn't arrive, I'd be tempted to say "Try again next year, might be third time lucky". But they probably would, then I'd feel mean!
People on the Q Facebook page need to start and realise there is life outside QVC, better value, better choice, better delivery and more satisfaction. They won't have to listen to presenters talking about themselves and family constantly and they may actually learn about the product they want to buy........ Or, maybe not...

:mysmilie_15: oh I don't know though, I think I'd feel mean when I got to number, ooooh four. :mysmilie_17:

Having said all that I purchased a bag in theKipling sale a couple of weeks ago. Mr Lati said it would do as part of my pressie so when it arrived he whipped it away. Unfortunately tonight we have realised that is isn't the pattern I wanted but even worse the so called yellow is bleddy orange. Far too late to do anything about it. If i had seen it it would have gone straight back. With Q it would still be in time but it would have cost twice as much so it a doubled edge sword.

Got to say Kipling website is pretty awful and the colour and pattern representation is poor.

Well yesterday and earlier today, quite a few posts and replies about Yankee Candles.

No fragrance not the same as they used to be and waste of money. I have read this a few times over the past months. Stephen and Rosa may be looking for other jobs at this rate. QVC customers are falling out of love with the brand it would seem. A few mentions of buy Woodwick.

Oh my word I loooove Woodwick they're so classy, especially the ones that sound like they're crackling, in fact they're on my Christmas list the ones with the Christmas scene on. If QVC take them on though that'd be a shame, they won't have the same feel about them.

As Yankee is my favourite thing I thought I should check out the FB comments and discovered that at last I can open the comments with the iPad. Typical, just when people are slagging off my fave! But whilst mooching about I noticed the increase in complaints, and a distinct lack of adoring posts. I guess it could be Christmas frustration changing the balance, as in a present not arriving.

If anyone would like a virtual walk around DF's village,she has posted a video on her FB.If anyone plans a future visit to The teashop ,this is an opportunity to familiarise themselves with the locality.May even meet Flinty.!!!!!!(virtually)

Latest posts

Back