Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see the above posts have been reinstated today.

The is one person on there who defends Q on everything. Half a dozen posts per day plus replies to virtually every post.
She thought the 8 squid postage was ok because you were saving soooo much on every purchase. Even the non deliveries are passed over by saving it's not Q's fault and Hermes system isn't good but you will get it ok.

I think she had purchased every single TSV in the past 3 months.

I really don't get this argument - rip-off P&P is rip-off P&P whichever way you look at it. They'd be better off charging a fair P&P and adding a couple of quid to the item cost - same overall cost but you don't antagonise customers. It's like QVC get something they can afford to sell with a good discount because they squeeze a good deal out of the manufacturer and think "Oh look, customers will be so happy with the item price, we can rip them off on the P&P and make money that way as well."

I see the above posts have been reinstated today.

The is one person on there who defends Q on everything. Half a dozen posts per day plus replies to virtually every post.
She thought the 8 squid postage was ok because you were saving soooo much on every purchase. Even the non deliveries are passed over by saving it's not Q's fault and Hermes system isn't good but you will get it ok.

I think she had purchased every single TSV in the past 3 months.

Not quite, only the ones on easy pays.

Well Hampergate has officially started. Woman complaining about no sign of the meat hamper, phoned everyday to be told it would come by the 9th and the final date the 16th, but no sign. Now she has to rush round sourcing meat for christmas. Of course told to phone CS, but she is livid and having none of it. She has been phoning and fobbed off that its popular, and will be with her the following day. Which of course it never is. One man saying they should dump Green Seasons after what happened last year. Had to be told Green Seasons is QVC. OOPs!

I have followed this thread and looked at the Facebook page in question. One thing I can't get my head round is how some people willingly and knowingly want to get ripped off and endure poor service and slow delivery times. May the " A fool and their money are easily parted! is true!

Well Hampergate has officially started. Woman complaining about no sign of the meat hamper, phoned everyday to be told it would come by the 9th and the final date the 16th, but no sign. Now she has to rush round sourcing meat for christmas. Of course told to phone CS, but she is livid and having none of it. She has been phoning and fobbed off that its popular, and will be with her the following day. Which of course it never is. One man saying they should dump Green Seasons after what happened last year. Had to be told Green Seasons is QVC. OOPs!
Oops indeed, it was me that told him......some people are so stupid.

I would find it strange that no-one complains, even the best get complaints. They only thing that appears on my Facebook feed from QVC is videos and when you click to see the comments they don't show despite there being some.

You've got to take the good with the bad the rough with the smooth!

So precious that Fakebook and it's groupies!!!!!! :mysmilie_8:

Just noticed a comment on the Q arsebook page from Rachel X saying that they have deleted a post due to it mentioning another retailer. They are just ****** paranoid. I just had to respond to that though....:mysmilie_17:

Just noticed a comment on the Q arsebook page from Rachel X saying that they have deleted a post due to it mentioning another retailer. They are just ****** paranoid. I just had to respond to that though....:mysmilie_17:

How can they go through life erasing all mention of competition as if other retailers don't exist? No doubt the comment which was deleted said the other retailer was cheaper, though, because if it had said QVC beat the other place on price, service, or whatever (unlikely, I know), to our great surprise it would have evaded the delete button.

Remind me, wasn't that sort of thing the start of Ww2 and Eastern block revolutions ????

Hard to believe this is 2016 and not 1936.

I notice a post about the amazon echo being cheaper on amazon (who knew!) has gone.

It isn`t just QVC`s own facebook page which is defensive about price comparisons. The offshoot facebook groups run by other people are just as bad. If anybody posts a bargain find or compares QVC prices with other retailers etc the group admin often remove the posts, usually because they and they alone like to be centre of attention when it comes to posting. Let`s face it some peoples lives revolve around qvc, they get off on the plastic adoration shown them when they post a new tsv days earlier than Q or a new photo of admin wearing the latest lippy or foundation. Without this plastic adoration their lives are empty, they`re more to be pitied than ridiculed to be honest.
I know several people have had posts removed for no other reason except the group admin hates to be outshone or wants everything "tidy" or 100% their own way, childish yes, off putting yes, sometimes laughable yes but more often than not it just shows how such people are lacking and see themselves as online Divas or some kind of expert.
It`s all nothing but facebook groups about shopping, no more, no less and hardly vital information to save the World or National security. The admins, the followers and QVC themselves all need to get a grip.

I notice a post about the amazon echo being cheaper on amazon (who knew!) has gone.
t
It's £8 cheaper on Amazon and free p&p with guaranteed delivery tomorrow. Of course if I had said that on arsebook it would have been gone at the speed of light. So, not one to be beaten I have posted on my Twitter page and tagged qvcuk. They can't delete that.....

Latest posts

Back